Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

@.@ Bye RM150~

Project 365 #147


Rite.

I srsly didn't sleep for the WHOLE nite

in doing this

yet

I can't finish.

T_T




Rite. It is actually a translation job. I've been stop doing translation since the day I "argued" wid my ex-boss. This time I accepted this job as I srsly need money badly and it is being offered by my fren's fren but not my ex-boss.


She offered me to translate from english to BM, sentence by sentence and it is RM10 per page. There are a total of 30 pages, which means, I wil earn RM300 if I translated all those. Wow...sounds interesting, and, am thinking that I will be having a long weekends holidays, so, why not accept it to earn more extra money?


Yea. I said yes and saved the file at my pendrive, then, I forgot bout it till Sunday morning. T_T. I tot it should it an easy task as I only need to translate it sentence by sentence, but, who the hell know...it is so much tougher than I thought. That's bcoz...ther are no stories to tell and I have got no picture in mind at all...sigh...it is super duper tough!!!! I actually take an hour to translate a page...which is SO SO SO SO SLOW in progress!!! T_T...


Rite. I've started to translate yesterday at 2pm til 5pm...and I have only translated a total of four pages...thn I bring it to the K session...end up translated a total of 8 pages for the WHOLE day! T_T...I tell myself to get some sleep before I proceed to the war when I am back home, but my heart felt guilt and I can't sleep at all! So Yea, I am wide awake for the whole nite, rushing for the work...till 6am in the morning, and I only manage to translate a total of 12 pages. NOT EVEN HALF OF THE 30 pages and the due date is on Wednesday morning. T_T. Buuuuhuuuuuuuu...I srsly felt like crying at that moment...


I reached company at 730am(get to take a nap for 30 mins in the car...tengkiu cousie for driving...and yea tat's the benefits for having car pool...lolz), saw my fren on9 and talked to her. She nego wid her fren bout my situation, and yea, I asked if I can send in 15 pages and they wil take back another 15 pages, PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...her fren said okay for that....and there...I bid goodbye to my RM150...buuuhuuuuuu...


I am srsly like coma today...T_T...don't really know what am I doing...and luckily that the workload is not a lot and I've done loads of pending work earlier...so yea...I am more like day-dreaming in the opis for the WHOLE day. Whopppppssss....Shhhh...don't tell my bosss...please...><" Sigh I think I m srsly getting older...bcoz...I can't really stay up wide awake overnight physically...
Rite...

I m mentally wide awake but psyhically extremely tired for the WHOLE day.


Going off to bed now.

Nitez peeps.

Yea...tat early.


930PM!!!


0 comments: