Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Journey of my Paint Wall Holidays^^

It's a post bout my longggggggggggg waited


Paint Wall Holidays


from

19th Sep til 29th Sep 2009

A post that covers

Project 365 #165 till Project 365 #175

with only photos

and few words

Enjoy^^


First Day @ Sg. Lembing
Project 365 #165

Ahem. First day of my paint wall holidays. A 3 days 2 nitez family trip to Sg. Lembing. I don't know how's the plan like but srsly curious why it will take us THREE days to complete the trip. I tried to ask mum but she din tell me in details. So I tot it will be a very relaxing trip^^Since it is the first day of the trip, no heavy activities nid to be done and BBQ is the plan of the day. We get to eat BBQ pork - Siew Yok and Char Siu as well. Right. People who go to Sg. Lembing for sure will not miss the chance to try the Siew Yok as it is the famous food there. ERM. Not really sure what is so tasty about it as the skin is not crispy. The organizer of the trip said mayb it's bcoz it is not hot and that made it not really tasty. ><" Hmmph...Maa...the one that you bought frm Kepong morning market is much more delicious lor...the skin is still crispy even when it have become cold. LOLz. Rite. Lucky that I brought the lappie along, me and my siblings actually have a small movie screening in our room as there are too many people BBQ'ing out ther and it's raining. *Praying hard that it wont rain tomorrow or the plan will b spoilt*



Going up to Rainbow Waterfall!!!
Project 365 #166

Woke up 530am in the morning. THAT EARLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS. =.=" Today's plan -> Rainbow Waterfall @ Sg. Lembing. Almost 30 of us squeeze ourselves in two four-wheels car to go uphill. The young one like me(lolz) have to stand at the back of the car, which I am at first very happy wid it. You know it is kinda cool to stand at the back which is open air. I get to see more views and sniff more fresh air too^^ The organizer said it takes 40 minutes ride to reach the destination and after that we have to WALK/CLIMB for 40 minutes to reach the waterfall. It sounds challenging, indeed, it is. Me and few younger one stand at the back of the car all the way up by "ging gong ging gong" here "ging gong ging gong" there and we have to squad down when there are some trees/leaves/branches in front as it will "slap"our face. It is just like playing video games! It was fun BUT I earned loads of blue blacks too...especially at the waist part as I am standing at the side and the waist keep on banging the side steel. T_T.


Wokay. The climbing journey starts. We have to at first get half of our body wet by crossing a small river before we start to "explore" the jungle. YEA. It is a jungle wid elephants, leapord, bears, boar inside. I am serious. There are animals inside and I saw elephants' shit. XD. The leader actually walk far in front to put the bomb in order the inform the animals that we are there. Everybody din talk much but concentrate in going uphill, yea, this is the way to speed up the journey. Forgot to mention, I go for this climbing thingy wid a pair of slipper bcoz I nvr tot it will b a very hard task to climb up. The way is slippery bcoz of the rain yesterday.


After 40 minutes of climbing, I saw the waterfall from far. My feelings that time is like..."GOSH...it is worth it to climb all the way up! The view is srsly nice and the waterfall is srsly HUGE and TALL!!! I can't wait to see the rainbow up there now!" I speed up after tat and suddenly...one of my slipper stuck between the rocks, I tried to pull it out softly at first but it doesn't come out, then...the nervous me in worrying to make ppl at the back for waiting too long, I decided to pull out my slipper a bit harder so that it will come out. Yea rite. I've pulled it out successfully, BUT, my slipper sacrifice at that second as well.(Please refer to the photo attached up there) Bu huuuuuuu...T_T...Gone...gone...gone...my slipper gone and I HAVE TO WALK WID BAREFOOT when I am on my way down to hill later. BU....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...cry til gao gao la...><" Narh...of course only my heart is crying. I tell myself that I can't waste my energy to climb up but snapping loads of crying face photos, thus, I force myself to smile and not to think so much when I am at the rainbow waterfall. Hmmph....the rainbow din appear today. A bit sad ler...but stil it is worth the climb to see such a "grand" waterfall^^ We stayed at the waterfall for like 30 minutes? Then we have to go downhill AGAIN. Happy time srsly passes fast and my suffer time is here, now. Imagine, walk wil barefoot for more than 40 minutes at the slippery place. I am okay in stepping my feet in the water BUT I hate to step on the mud and the small small stones, it srsly hurt and it is more than a foot massage.

My speed going down hill is freaking slow as I am wid barefoot and others are wid shoes. Lucky to have sis in waiting for me and walk together wid me sometimes else I will be way far behind alone. *sigh* Will I be going there again? YES I will say. Bcoz I haven get to see the rainbow AND I swear to God I will make sure I wear a nice stable pairs of slipper to go up nxt time. It is srsly very tough to go up and down but it is worth the energy and yea it test the patient. I wanna see rainbow la...T_T...Oh ya, crocs are srsly useful to climb up tho^^

*Get to sniff sniff the sea breeze a little^^ *

It've eased away all my unhappiness~



Climbing Sg. Lembing Mount.
Project 365 #167

Wokay. Woke up 430 dis morning. WHAT?! An hour earlier thn yest. =.=" That's bcoz we are staying quite far from the Sg. Lembing mount and everybody wanted to see the sunrise uphill. *I was praying hard that it wil rain so that I can sleep more in the hotel...but it is a good day ><" *Oh ya. Program of the day -> Sg. Lembing Mount.


We reached at 530 and saw loads of ppl. Some of them from front actually make an U-turn and tell us "traffic jam in front". I can't get wat they mean until we reach the foot of the mountain. For God Sake, everybody is so healthy during the holidays! THEY ARE ALL Q'ING TO GO UP! The way up to mount. is actually staircase base and everybody is standing at each and every staircase waiting to go up. The aunties uncles of our group all gave up in going uphill as it seems to be very time consuming TO WAIT, so the young one which include my mum actually go uphill by walking from one staircase and wait for few mins to another one thruout the WHOLE journey going up hill. Crazy sial!


Lucky it is not a tough one compare to yesterday and the waiting part made me feel like it din takes up loads of energy, so yea, I din get fed up after I've reach uphill BCOZ things to see after we have get up there is only the clouds and crowds. There are srsly a lot of people and everybody is getting their chance to snap the photos wid the clouds =.=" IMAGINE! If it is a tough way up and ended up we only get to see clouds and crowds, it is not worth the energy! lolz. So yea, snapped a few photos to prove that we have reached uphill and yea...SAW SUNRISE! wow! Luckily get to see sunrise or I will curse gao gao. ><" Mum suggested to stay up there until the crowds become lesser bcoz we are already sked in waiting. Anyhow, we cant escape frm waiting after we have been staying at uphill for more than an hour. It is still full of people when we are going down. AND YEA, now we are Q'ing to go down. =.="

This trip is more like a testing patient trip than an enjoying one. =.="

Went for dinner at Bkt. Tinggi before we head back home.
Reached home at 8sth.
Start packing for the Thai trip that starts tomorrow^^
Thanks cousie for the help.




First Day @ Phuket -
Tour Around Phuket and The FantaSea Show

Project 365 #168

So Yea. First day @ Phuket. Two of my dearie cousies send me and another fren of mine to Olifu's house so tat we can go LCCT 2geda. Can't blif that my long waited Thai trip is here THAT FAST! M srsly excited for the trip^^ My luggage is already 13kg when I check-in and my luggage limit is only 15kg. T_T. Which means...I can't buy much. ><" Right. Reached Phuket and got pickup by BirdCage. The Guest house is nice and comfy and it is near the noisy street. A very convenience one^^ Oh Yea, we stayed at Patong Beach.


We unload the luggages and starts to walk around in order to search for travel agencies to pick up some cheap tours. Went to look for the travel agency which is recommended by my kelics BUT they are not there. Oh ya, the time we reach there is like only 9sth in the morning. ><" Majority of the stalls and shops is not open yet and everybody is craving for food. We waited outside of Jungceylon to open their door for like half an hour and everybody dashed inside to hunt for food. XD. We browse thru a few resto but cant decide wat to eat, end up, we makan at food court where I only ordered damn sweet sial ice-kacang. ><"


We then went to look for the Travel agency that my kelic recommended BUT nobody there again. Thus, we decide to try our fate, ask other Travel Agency. We stopped at a stall nearby and starts to ask. With the 13 of us it actually bring BIG business to the agency AND it is easier to bargain for a cheaper price. We signed up for a "package"which include Island Hopping, James Bond & canoeing and FantaSea show for 3500 baht for each person with a FREE tour for us to Kata/Karon lookout point, Big Buddha and Wat Cha Long temples. Thanks a lot to the Amazon Queen -> Pat for bargaining the price. LOLz.


Get to visit some "must-visit" attractions around Phuket area and passed by the Phuket town, china town where it is already good enuf to passby only as there are nothing much to see. Oh yea, went to watch FantaSea show today. It is a strongly recommended show...but...*yawn* I fall asleep for 129471294711 times thruout the show. I guess it shud b bcoz I m tired. XD. There are loads of interesting things to see at FantaSea park (I guess it is called FantaSea park) and their food hall is so damn HUGE! The food is not as bad as what I heard tho, so nxt time, take the FantaSea package that include buffet ya^^ More worth it. AND ERM, oh ya, bout the show, it shows all the tradition of Thai and it is a story telling...how Kamala save Kamala Beach using one and a half hour time. ERM. Worth to pay for a visit and remember to reach ther earlier so that you have got time to enjoy and snap more photos at FantaSea Park. ERM. Show...Watch la...since you have already pay for it. lolz



Second Day @ Phuket -
Island Hopping^^

Project 365 #169

Okie. It's Island hopping day^^ ERM. We hopped to Maya Bay, Phi Phi Island, passby Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Lo Samah Bay and stopped at Khai Island. It takes us around one hour to reach Phi Phi Island area. AND GOD...those sleeping gods -few of the guys can actually sleep in the speedboat thruout the WHOLE journey. GENG!


Oh yea, I was being freaked out in snookeling at Redang when I was 12 and after tat I dun fancy snookeling. This is the very first time I "dip" myself in the deep sea after 11 years. Hmmph...was a bit sked at the beginning but luckily Olifu hold my hand all the way when we are doing snookeling, I am a bit fine and keep on telling myself not to be nervous and enjoy the nice view in the sea. The sea waves is strong today and we only get to dip ourselves in the sea for less than 40 mins. Felt funny that I've actually asked another person not to be nervous as I m sked of snookeling as well. LOLz


Was excited when I get to know we can play volleyball @ Khai Island and we are stopping there for 1 hour and 40 mins! TOO BAD that aliens invaded our earth when we are playing. T_T. The very frenly foreigners come and join us for volleyball widout asking. ><" There are too many ppl in a team and I choosed to walk out. Me and Olifu take a walk around the Island wid the companion of Alex and Pat actually joined us half way. Khai Island is a very small but nice Island tho. AND. Arhem. The most exciting game of the day...is...jumping off frm the stones to the sea. =.=" Founder? One of the monkeys from the gang. ><" That's how we spent our half an hour in jumping over and over again at Khai Island. Really good in self-entertaining tho. LOLz.


Reached guest house in the evening. Get bath and crave for seafood that cost 222 baht per person. Then, it's a free and easy nite where we walked around the Bangla road looking at hot "chicks" then shop @ Jungceylon. I bought loads of pocky/rocky/sticks biscuits at carrefour as we hardly can see loads of other flavours back in Malaysia. AND...the guys actually went for facial wash as there are promotion on-going - 299baht. >< ><. Srsly zadao gao gao.


FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted from Beyonce




Third Day @ Phuket -
James Bond Island and Canoe

Project 365 #170

I picked a "front seat" today and close my eyes thruout the whole journey(Which takes up an hour)so that I can enjoy the sea breeze gao gao quietly. BUT too bad Olifu and Jeff tot I am emo'ing. =.=" ISH. I am not, okay?! ><" Rite. People were telling James Bond Island is a good place to visit. BUT. SIGH. Dan kena conned. Luckily we picked the package wid Canoeing and it have actually made the day much more FUN! The weather today is not really nice, it keeps on raining when we are canoeing. Lucky to have somebody to canoe for us or else I dun think I get to see more nicer view. Got a very different experience today compare to yesterday as it is raining thruout the whole canoeing session. LOLz. SERIOUSLY HAD FUN TODAY!!! Oh ya, the towel provided by BirdCage is srsly useful tho^^ Thick enuf to protect in getting a cold.


Went for Simone Cabaret Show at nite. Praying hard tat it wont b something like wat we watched at FantaSea. Oh Well. We are sitting at the first row. I reminded some of the guys if they don't want to be "disturb" by the performers, then, thy can actually sit bside a gal and the performer for sure will not "disturb" thm. LOLz. Hmmph...there are 8 guys out of the 10 of us, so, it is hard for the guys to avoid in not being "disturb". XD SO yea, 2 of the lucky guys kena kissed and boobies attack during the show. AHAHAhahhhh...it is srsly VERRYYYYYY funny esp. the boobies attack part but too bad tat no video recording can be done during the show. ><" The scene will somehow always be in my mind. ALWAYS. LOLz


Room 404 is being cursed?! XD



Ohyea, had drinking session and enjoyed the sea breeze a little again @ Patong Beach.
For God Sake,
I tot Tsunami is here again bcoz of the serious STRONG wind
that can almost blow me away. XD

I AM SERIOUS!
It made me unable to stand properly!



The Last Day @ Phuket
The First Day @ BKK

Project 365 #171

Okay. A very short one.

Woke up early to hunt for Samurai Burger @ McD as breakfast.

Head to airport to fly to BKK.

Get stuck for almost 2 hours to reach MyHotel

meet up wid cousies and kelly

then hunt for dinner at Patpong.

THEN

Good Nite.

Grrrr...spent the whole day in travelling.

><"
Wanted to take a walk after dinner but that uncle is srsly annoying.
=.="
The uncle that keep on asking us to watch their tiger show
he follow us for dinner waited for us to finish the dinner
then tail us anywhere we go.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I HATE YOU!



2nd Day @ BKK
Chatuchak Day and
Clubbing Nite @ Route 66, RCA, BKK
Project 365 #172


It's shopping time! We take BTS to Chatuchak and reached ard 11sth. Discussed what time to meet back and when I suggest " 6 pm", I got a very BIG reaction asking "What? SIX?" BUT, after that everybody is okay in meeting at 6pm. Grabbed a map frm the tourist info center and starts to shop. The very first thing I bought at Chatuchak are the handmade handphone hangers. I bought 15 of them as souvenirs. LOL. It is srsly cute sial^^


Shop Shop shop and half way thru cousie found out that her anna sui is missing. Anna Sui the purse that three of us use to have. ><" SHe is freaked out and angry. She brought all her money out as well as the Sing. dollars. It is now ALLLLL missing...her IC, license are all inside as well. We went to do report at the Tourist Info Centre. Police told that the thief will normally take only the money and throw away the purse, so ther will b a chance to get back the purse. Can I say that it's lucky that we all bought Travel insurance? Hmmpk...but well...it's weird that there are few of the stall keepers told my cousie to be careful of her belongings. Does her face show that her purse will be stolen?! Bcoz thy told only my cousie but not me and another cousie of mine. ><" Kesian dearie cousie who have lost her purse on her 2nd day reaching BKK. *BIG SIGH* Called the guys up at 3sth to check if they wanted to go back early.(You know guys dun really like to shop) Surprisingly, thy asked if they can shop a bit longer! LOL. Woottssssss?! Both cousie are actually a bit tired and got no mood to shop YET the guys are stil so energetic! LOLz. GENG!



Oh yea. We meet up wid Cousie's Uni fren - Joe Pang Pang and he brought us for Seafood and Clubbing. There was a misunderstanding at first where Joe tot we only want to sit down quietly and listen to music and he brought us to a VERY HIGH CLASS PLACE. After that he know we actually wanted to shake our body a lil...he then bring us to RCA and we club at Route 66. Their toilet is srsly grand sial! They even hav a live band playing music inside. As there are no more place inside Route 66, we actually seated outside and lucky that it is windy. The music played by Route 66 is a bit different...The mixing of music is sometimes like a bit potong stim. BUT STILL everybody enjoy. lolz. Oh Ya, Route 66 actually used stainless steel rack to put all the drinks instead of table. This is so cool! I mean...we all don't have to worry the glasses bottle will fall on the floor if you have accidentally bang the rack and it have actually saved up a lot of space. I RIKE! Owh...another potong stim thing...their club close at 2am. But WAIT. It will be already 3am in Malaysia tho. XD


Tengkiu Joe Pang Pang behli muchie ler...he is srsly very frenly and helpful AND CUTE!!! XD



3rd Day @ BKK
BKK One Day Tour
It's HAWT!!!
Project 365 #173

Went to Grand Palace and Chinatown today. The weather today SUX! It is so damn freaking HOT and me, my cousies as well as Olivia dah kena conned. =.=" The moment we reached Grand Palace, there are already people asking us to go opposite to rent cloth bcoz we cant go in wid shorts. We rented it for 50 baht and right after we make our way into the Grand Palace entrance, we saw, cloth to be rent for FREE. =.=" Shud hav do a bit study bout this b4 I pay a visit to Grand Palace. =.=" The weather is srsly hot that made us do not have the feeling to snap photos around and enjoying seeing all the nice nice drawings and buildings around. 350 baht is like a bit wasted today. T_T. I shud say 400 baht...><"


Went to Chinatown by taking public boat. Almost kena conned again by the people over there. They asked to pay 100 baht per person and we will b sitting on a very nice boat. Lucky to have smart people in the gang who actually look around and search for the cheap one which nid only 23 baht. Walked at Chinatown and found the seafood resto - T & K, the green shirt, which is strongly recommended and most of the ppl said red shirt resto doesnt taste nice. The prawn really taste nice lor...others...so so ler...I wonder why is it strongly recommended. LOLz. Then we went to eat BirdNest, Sharkfin AND DURIAN. XD. Bought some crispy pork floss and biscuits from Lin Zhen Xiang as we can't find those back in Malaysia. After all the makan makan we headed back to hotel lerrrrrrr...


WENT for massage after all these. Paid 300 baht for shoulder+back and Foot massage for one and a half hour. Worth it? ERM. A bit bit gua. ><" Wanted to go for famous chicken rice after the massage BUT who knows it is raining and everybody fill up their stomach in 7-11. It is srsly a very convenience store for us during the trip^^



4th Day @ BKK
Safari, Swensen and Ping Pong Show Day
Project 365 #174


No idea where to go at BKK and my mum suggested that we shud pay a visit to BKK's Zoo, Olifu's sis oso gave the same comment too. So yea, paid 900 baht for the whole trip, which include transport, entrance fees and lunch. Watched loads of shows in Safari World and saw loads of animals. ERM. I would say the show will be nice IF we UN the dialogues. >< ><.


Went to Siam Paragon after the show. Had Swensen IceCream which I wanted to try SOOOOOOOOO Long. It's not that I cant get it in Msia but the Swensen @ Thai is srsly cheap! Me and the two cousies of mine ordered choc flavour IceCreams and they are all SLURPEEEE YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!! SLURP! Oh yea. Attached above is the photo of me unplugging the cherry. It is srsly very hard to "unplug" it tho. ><" After dessert, few of us went to Central World Plaza to hunt for Naraya. Wanted to give up at first BUT who knows?! I saw it and it is srsly full of people. Bags inside are cheap and nice in quality. I juz can't stop buying! ERM. I bought...8 items for the price of 1273 baht. Cheap rite? LOLz. Ahahahahaha...happy! YAY!!!


erm erm...went for Ping Pong Show after shopping spree. Paid 600 baht which include transport tru and fro. =.=" The chicks sux. Majority of them are old women BUT it's amazing to see them using the private part to do SOOOOOOOOOOOO many things. Saw a gang of young Japanese being conned by the chicks there. I can't blif that the chick will actually help the Japanese to TFK whn the show is on-going and she did it in the public! THAT JAPANESE IS JUST SITTING OPPOSITE ME! Ewwwwwwww...(I din see my, my fren told me tat)


Went for the famous chicken rice -> Pink shirt resto. ERM. So So only lar. Dunno why is it famous again. BUt at least I tried. LOLz.



Last Day @ BKK
Platinum Mall Day and Departing...T_T
Project 365 #175

We do last minute shopping at Platinum Mall and rushed back to hotel at 330pm in order to catch the cab we called to come at 4pm. Our flight is actually 820pm but everybody is sked of the two hours Jam tat we experienced few days back, thus, we choose to reach airport earlier. The way to airport is smooth all the way and we reached in 40 minutes. =.=" Mingle around in airport and hunt for food again. Some are mad bcoz thy din get to eat McD and thy tot there are McD at the airport. ><". We ended up eat Burger King and Cream & Fudge.


AHAHAHHAAHHHAH...YAY happy that I get to eat Cream & Fudge. MUahahahahahah...my mission to Thai is like almost completely done wher majority of the things I listed at my list are checked. ERM. Btw the Mister Donut at Shanghai taste much more better than the one at Platinum Mall. Shanghai have got more choices. LOLz. Perhaps the one at Platinum Mall is only a small outlet?!



TO CONCLUDE


I enjoyed to the max

but

the time is a bit short.

LOLz

0 comments: