Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Shopping Day^^

Project 365 #157


Yeapiieeeeee

it's shopping day!!!

BUT

I only get to buy this pair

and it is made in Thailand.

=.="



Went to OneU after work wid cousie to buy the FD 3D movie tix for Sunday, and, at the same time, we did some shopping.lolz. Instead of buying the movie tix online, which charged 50 cents extra for each tix, I decided to go all the way to One U and buy the tix myself. lolz. I've got complimentary tix, and I tot of wanna fully utilize it, getting a pair of 3D movie tix which cost RM16 per pcs is such a brilliant idea!!! Ahahahahahhaha...


Hmmph...I've got a list in mind in wat to shop...but...sigh...whn I saw sth nice, it will either be expensive(which is out of my budget) or no size of mine. T_T I ended up bought a pair of slippers which is made in Thailand. Oh ya. The purpose of this shopping day is to get myself some stuff so that I can use for the upcoming event. LOLz. I know it is kinda stupid to buy the slippers as...I AM HEADING TO THAILAND. =.=" Oh well...at least I bought something and it doesnt waste the fuel money. Ahahahahahah...

0 comments: