Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

090909

Project 365 #155

090909

the special day

of my cousie.

Her registration day~

Special numbers for special day, easily to be remembered as well. lolz.



She is the first at my age range to register, she is now engaged at the age of 25 years old. WOW! This is so so so young!!!

Rite, went to "Tian Hou Gong" to witness her registration day. Saw loads of very young couples registers on the same day as well, this include those...married wid balls...><" Heard my cousin bro in-law(yea...at last can call cousin bro in-law) said that today is not really a good day in Chinese Lunar Calender, but, rite...the younger generation will not mind all these kind of stuff, as long as it is special then thy wil go for it.


Hmmph...there are 240 pairs register at the 230pm session. I manage to get into the registration hall as the identity of - photographer. lolz. Didn't get to snap much photos as the lighting in the hall sux. ARGH...I srsly wish I have a DSLR at that moment.


The session started wid the couples getting up to the stage and let a monk to wish thm, giv thm lucks by sprinkling water on their head, thn the couples all swear togther and exchange rings under the stage. Then it is the monk's time to give speech AND after that...time for signing the married cert. Cousin is the last pair of that session and we waited for VERY VERY VERY VERY freaking long for her turn.


The whole ceremony become so commercialize where I can hear the emcee keep on repeating who are the sponsorship and it is like...the couples doing shows for the media more than the day of them getting engaged to each other. As there are so many pairs of them, fast wil be the key point and it made the ceremony become not ceremonious. AND IT IS VERY TIRING!!! I guess it made the couples got no feel like..."yea...I am going to be Mrs XXX today", or "yea...I am now a husband or a wife". So yea, it's good tat I get to sorta experience this and I will never ever pick any special special number of date to get engaged. LOLZ.


Niway,

Gratz

Mrs Kok^^

0 comments: