Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 14, 2009

K session -> Farewell for Cousie


Project 365 #160



Yeappuuu

went for K session again

been singing K for twice within 3 days.

><"
Cousie's kelic is doing a farewell party for her today as this friday will be her last day of work. She and her kelics choose to have the party at GreenBox@Sg Wang. Session starts at 6pm and ended at 11pm. Majority of my cousie Kelic speaks Japanese. So Yea, get to listen loads of Japanese songs and old english songs thruout the whole K session.


Hmmph...why does it matter to me when my cousie's kelic is doing farewell for her? AND, I only get to know two of her kelics out of 12 ppl. Oh well, cousie juz don't wanna let me feel abandone at home where she is having fun outside, and, her kelics like me. AHAHAHAHAHAH...(pompuan ni muka tembok betul) We get Room 10 which is believe to be the BIGGEST room in Greenbox, or mayb, VIP room.Woottsss...this is so so so cool...We have goin HUGE Screen and 5 mics if not mistaken.


Everybody is like a bit reserved at the beginning, but, ya know, when you have got few couple of beers, liqours and red wine in your stomach, there, the crazy nite begins~~~Everybody starts to shout, sings, dance and jump all nite long. AND, remember I mentioned bout a Japanese guy earlier in QQ post?(neh the one who said Ngo ngoi lei to me...*shy shy*) He was there too. AND, he is the entertainer of the day, dancing all the day throughtout the WHOLE session wid his very own dancing style, this include very miang like shaking butts, popping, and...you name it, he have it...lolz. Thumbs up for such a good entertainer. Nxt time if you need any, ring me up, I will arrange. lolz. (Owh...I forgot he is my cousie's kelic, not mine... =X)


So well. It was a great nite after the couple of beers. Beers srsly bring fun^^
Oh right, now I wonder, since when I am so so in Love in singing K. =.="

0 comments: