Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Chinese Hungry Ghost festival

Project 365 #148


Today,

is the Hungry Ghost Festival

in chinese Lunar Calender.


Owh...sounds so creeeeeppppppyyyyyyyyyyy



So Yea. The door of hell believes to be open by every 14th July in Lunar Calender, and, majority of the Chinese will send some money and necessaries to the ghost by burning those on the day and this is one of the practices that my family do as well.


I only get to remember that today is Chinese Hungry Ghost festival right after I've came out from the creepy scary toilet outside my opis. Phew...luckily that nothing special happened...I srsly can't imagine if there's anything happen. lolz.


Hmmph...since it is chinese hungry ghost festival...I shall share one of the ghost story that happened on me. Yeap. ONE for today and it happened last year, during my summer course @ UK.

I studied aboard last year from the month of June til Sept where it includes the period of Hungry ghost festival. I told myself not to worry so much bout those scary creepy ghost as I am at oversea, I am at a western country that do not have ghost but only vampires...LOLz...(Coz you see...there are no ghost moviessss with souls flying here and there from western countries but only vampire, dracula...LOLz) Then, there's one day...the day that I nvr expect has come...


Okay. Obviously this kind of scary thing will only happen at night, and, when ppl is in their dreamland. While I was sleeping, I heard somebody wearing my slipper and walking in my room. It is not the steps sounds that woke me up but the friction sound of the wet feet and the slipper. I opened my eyes a little and I saw a guy, a very tall guy walk pass my bed to the window. His back is facing me but I can see him very clearly as if there's a real person who walk into my room. Wait a minute, I don't know any foreigner and it is impossible to have somebody in my room at this hour AND I have locked my room's door!!!! SHIT! I kept quiet and try to open my eyes a little wider to see if it is real, but...the guy disappear from the window. I faster search for my slipper, and yea, it is still lying quietly and nicely beside me. I tot mayb it's bcoz I am tooooo stress and tired and tat is the illusion.


Few weeks later, I told my coursemate who stay upstairs of my flat bout what I "dreamt" of. Her jaw dropped and she cant say any words after I've ended the story. She called her fren over and asked me to tell my story again. AND, same thing happened to her fren. Thy asked me not to be sked and thy said that thy have got sth to tell me. Rite. One of their housemates have actually met almost the same situation as mine one night. The gal was sleeping and her phone rang. The ringtone sound is different frm her usual one...she felt weird still to try to reach her hand out to get the phone bside her bed. AND, when the time the phone is being hold by one hand, she suddenly found out that...both of her hand is hiding under the blanket ANDDDDDD whose hand was that?! She got sked a little...and she told herself that...it's bcoz she was too tired. BUT, wait, the hand that she saw, is a hand of a man. GOSH. This is so so so so so creeeepppyyyy!!! I mean...we din tell each other bout our story but...it is a MAN! T_T.


THEN, there's another fren of mine who stayed downstairs of my flat said that there's one day...when she was sleeping...she suddenly feel that there's a man's hand holding her hand in the blanket, she saw his hand up til the elbow level. She tried to shout but she couldn't and she was so sked...SEE?! Another person saw a man AGAIN!!! (I din share her my story...as I don't wanna sked her) Thennnnnn...my housemates told me that she actually heard somebody bathing in her bathroom at nite when she is sleeping...she tried to wake up and see who was that but...yea...she can't move and can't even shout! Remember the friction sound of the wet feet and my slipper that I mentioned earlier...so yea...possible to be the man again?! Oh gosh...this is so so so so so so scary!!!!!!! I told my senior bout this, and, he showed me wid no surprise face and tell...yea...loads of ur seniors said that there's a ghost over here. GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...=.="


So Yea. Ghost exist everywhere...><"

2 comments:

ALTK said...

Oh god.. it's so damn creepy la...I agree with u..those kind of spirit do exist everywhere us.. Just whether we r so 'lucky' to meet them...btw, the 'man' that u were saying, is it a Chinese or 'guai lou' ?

miaoyi said...

He is a guai lou lerrrrr
T_T