Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BLUE

"如果你的決定是如此,那我真的對你很失望"
*update*私は非常に失望しているの妳真 *update*

(If this is your decision, I feel disappointed on you.)

It appears at my part time supervisor's PM.(personal message) at MSN. She is telling me "indirectly" that she feel disappointed on me. I wanted to fight back. I wanted to tell, I feel disappointed towards the company, the boss and her as well.

I use to be their intern for 3 mths during my advanced diploma period. I am happy that I got translation as my part time job. It do give me confidence towards my knowledge on languages. Been working for them for almost two years. I spent all my extra times doing translations. I've had sleepless nite, no entertainment, pimples grow on my face rapidly coz of this job. No doubt that one of the reason is because of the pay and of course my passion towards the languages.

About a month ago. I am being assigned to translate a local cartoon series from Malay to Chinese. I thought everything is doing well until one day, my supervisor call me up at nite. I still remember that it was the nite with a smile face on the sky. The boss wants me to go all the way to their company(which is half an hour away from my house) and talk to me face by face coz he found that there are mistakes on my work. FINE. I WENT. End up? The boss looked at my work and said...It's not your fault. I will talk to the client again. Continue wid you work. WTH. They ask me to go all the way there and tel me, it's not my fault.

Next day, my supervisor called me up. She inform me that the boss will cut off my wages coz of my BAD translation. Wait a minute?! I tot he said that there's nothing wrong with my work? So, what now?

Alrite. I got the pay for this month. It is suppose to b rm600++ but coz of the deduction, it is now only rm400++. WTH. They have actually cutted off rm200++ which is diff from what the supervisor told me. They will only cut rm50 - rm100. When I checked with my supervisor about the pay. I get to know that the boss actually cutted half of the money of each episode I translated. HALF!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE???!!! AND THEY ARE STILL USING MY WORK. THAT's really OVER! TOO OVER. The client side did not cut off the pay coz of the problem, the boss himself find no prob as well(that's wat he said face-to-face to me, and i've got witness), end up, the boss himself cut off my wages, and it is HALF OF EACH EPISODE. WTH.

Where's all the words that he said earlier? He swallowed avthing and forgot about tat? Why if there's no problem and still there are cutting off my wages. Why is season two is doing well still they are cutting off the pay? Why if there's a BIG problem with my work and yet they are still using my work? I don't know. It is not a small amount for me. HE made me felt disappointed for being helpful, loyal towards the company. There's no more reason for me to stay for him anymore. HE will never ever appreciate the efforts of his employees. NEVER.Mayb I should suggest him to take up "notbeingoverselfish" course. We will see who is the one tat wil get pay back soon.

I felt so sorry to the supervisor as it is not her fault AT ALL. But, sorry. I might help you in the future if you owned your own company.

and please don't put the blame on me. It's not ALL my fault.

Thank you.

*When you are pointing your finger towards somebody, you are actually pointing urself as well. THINK TWICE!!!
AND

Goodbye to my second income that supported me for almost two years.


P/Sssss : Anybody out there can intro me any part time job? hehe...

4 comments:

Olivia Lee Pei Ping said...

Fuck them all....wakaka...oops...sorry....a bit too rough...but den they dunno how to appreciate how good an employee..even tho part time or not...N they r losing a great employee like u...^^

miaoyi said...

muaha muaha...thanks for you support!!!

Anonymous said...

me same as Ms pei ping... F*ck!!!!
pls bring a msg to ur boss:

!!!!DENG NEI!!!!

miaoyi said...

So i know u r Bao's nanny...LOL