Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I colored my hair

Project 365 #162

Rite.

I colored my hair.

and

chopped my fringe.

THAT SHORT!!!

I look like a stupid gal now...><" T_T

Planned to color my hair today bcoz I don't wanna have a pudding hair in each and every photossss of my upcoming event.(you know photos is kinda like forever thing...lolz) ARGH. Rite. Spending money for my pre-paint wall holidays again. *vomit blood*


Me and cousie drive thru McD for dinner b4 we reached the salon as we might strave thruout the color session. I suggested to have McD for dinner where she at first objected, telling that I am going phuket soon and McD is fattening. (The main point is she had McD for the pass few days and she is kinda sked of it...lolz) I tot the plan cancelled and who knows she drive the car into the McD Drive thru way and we ordered a set of nugget set to share.(Yea she got no choice coz the only drive thru on our way to salon is McD...lolz...and it is raining day we are both lazy to get down frm the car to dabao...lolz) I had all the fries and she had the nuggets. Hmph...DONT TELL ME WHICH IS MORE FATTENING OR I WIL KILL...lolz.So Yea.We reached around 8pm and hop back into car at 1030pm. SEE? It actually takes so long to only color for our hair. Now you see the patient power of a gal, or, to say, the patient power of a gal who wanna look pretty. LOLz.


Rite. Another mission done before the upcoming event.

NXt up. Buy flowers.

Purpose : To display on the hair. XD

0 comments: