Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Miao's journey to the west


It is a 14 hours LONG~~~~ journey from Malaysia to UK. With additional, we stopped by at Dubai for almost 4 hours. Hmmph…I tot I can sleep in the airplane but too bad…I can’t sleep well…I admit tat I did “collapse” for an hour or mayb 30 minutes and tat’s bcoz I AM DAMN TIRED!!! Imagine I didn’t sleep for more thn 24 hours d…>.<”

Don’t really have the mood to snap photo bcoz of the tiring journey. Didn’t get the chance to sit together wid my frenz when I am on the plane. Not on the flight from KL to Dubai nor the flight from Dubai to MU. BUT luckily those who sitting bside me are all frenly schmates^^ hehe…I didn’t communicate wid those who sitting next to me whn I am on my way to Dubai. Coz mommy ask not to talk to strangers ma…lolz

But but but…I really feel bored during the flight…so I decided to approach myself to the one who sitting beside me during my 2nd flight. I don’t know wat’s their name…up to this second…but thy are nice to talk to. We are really noisy…or can say the nosiest group ther. We keep on talking n laughing all the way to MU. Well…will get the chance to know them more soon^^Will introduce to you guys if we really bcum closer one day^^


Well well…I had a very delicious lunch during my flight. I don’t have high expectation on the food tat’s being provided by the airplane. The food are always sucks…BUT…but…at last…I’ve got the chance to eat sth tat’s delicious…perhaps tat’s not bcoz I am too hungry. AND I’ve actually asked for red wine whn I am having my delicious lunch^^


The airplane that sent me to UK


The most delicious airplane meal tat I ever had^^

Red wine - FOC~~~


Oh yes...I can see UK...lolz


MU^^

Oh yea...I m @ Liverpool, heading to Marybone


On my way...


Part of the beautiful scenery

Oh yea...I can see my future is "bright"!!!

This journey is really tiring...I cant imagine how people can actually take the flight to go ALL the way to US for 20 hours. Gosh...swear tat I will work hard nxt time so tat I can sit in Business class...Think...it will not be TAT tiring?

0 comments: