Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anti Bihun!!!

Went for breakfast wid my family and my relatives just now.

Well well...my aunt suggested to go for noodles and tat resto is famous wid bihun...ish...I HATE noodles especially bihun.

Yes...I admit I m "scapegrace" (a-bucket of rice), I am a rice lover and I cant live widout rice...lolz

Ahem...okie...I ordered "Dried Kuey Teow noodles" and when it comes, IT IS BIHUN wid noodles...GOSH...wat the...oh man...I m blur for a second..and thn I bcome very angry...(Juz like I saw my enemy...the one I hate...lolz) I raised up my hand and ask for somebody to come. Whn I am waiting, my dad said

"Juz eat, don't do too much of complain"

"NO! I DON"T EAT BIHUN" I speak a lil bit loud and so happen tat...the whole hall went quiet whn I am speaking...GOSH...everybody heard tat and I think...I've made my dad bcome embarrass...sorry dad...I don't mean it...but I REALLY HATE BIHUN!!!

Somebody came over, I said

"I ordered Dried Kuey Teow noodles just now"(I think my face look angry tat time...as well as my tone)

my mom said

"We ordered two Dried Kuey Teow noodles earlier and you gave us Bihun"

Boss

"sorry..."

and ther he take away the bihun...

He changed it for me but still I can see a few small small pieces of Bihun inside...not to say I am picky(yes I know I am...but I really hate bihun) I take away all those small pieces of Bihun before I send the food to my mouth...Duh...still got a lot of Bihun inside la...

I put the Bihun aside, my mom shake her head and my aunt ask

"You don't like to eat Bihun, I seldom heard ppl telling that"

"Ya...I hate Bihun"

"She hate noodles instead" my mom reply.

Well...now u know...I REALLY HATE BIHUN!!!

WHY?

I will tell you whn I am free...hehe...

Now I hav to continue wid my work ady...

Stil owing sir 6 contribution and an essay plan^^

yes...last minute work again...pai seh...>_<"

0 comments: