Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 02, 2008

3rd day @ Marybone, Liverpool

Didn't get the chance to really walk ard Liverpool these few days. Been hiding in the hostel in order to rush for my reading logs. Aiks...shud hav done all these and thn I can have more time to enjoy. Well...Am sharing my breakfast for my 3rd day in Liverpool^^

The welcome "gift" from our Uni

Dr pepper, tuna mayo Sandwich n crackers
THEY ARE ALL DELICIOUS!!!


Exchange one simply cheese sandwich wid Yan Qi
Look great and taste great!!!


And...it is raining over here...at last I see it is raining at Liverpool...seniors was telling it will oni rain for a while...but...this is a "long-life" rain tho...

Can see if it is raining?



AND been sleeping very early since the 1st day I reach liverpool. Didn't grab the chance to see the nite view in liverpool. NOW...I m sharing it wid u guys...my 1st time not sleeping early @ Liverpool and 1st time enjoying the nite view over here^^

Captured dis from my room
Same like the one above
(no choice...it's already 1130pm now...
go down alone will be dangerous~lolz)


p/s : Will update this blog again bcoz...today is the 1st day we had our 1st dinner prepared by ourselves in the hostel^^

0 comments: