Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

little "farewell" for myself

Promise myself that I will buy myself a drink frm Starbucks downstairs of my company Long long time ago~~~

I've been working at Uptown's Perfection since the month of April, i guess, or mayb march?

My company is above Starbucks, thus I feel that if I din buy a drink frm Starbucks which is downstairs of my company, like no give face to Starbucks like that.(coz it is so damn near and we are upstairs downstairs neighbour.lolz)

Everyday when I enter uptown, pass by the police station I will tell

"I'll get a day to buy myself a drink from Starbucks"

and Lindsay will reply

"I forgive you today, this is your first time mentioning bout Starbucks in this week"

hehe...Aiya...muz remind myself to buy de ma...treat ourselves good a little bit.

When I first enter Starbucks, I am a little blur(as I am not their loyal customer), I looked at the menu for quite sometimes and I choose to buy "something like choc chips blended" for a chocolate lover like me^^

Here you go Miao^^ pressie for your last day in uptown's Perfection.(I suppose...lolz)



Lindsay is working n I "tan pok'ing"



Aiya...must take photo one ma...I drink Starbucks you know...and wanna prove that I really do wat I promised...hehe...^^

0 comments: