Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nu Hair Style^^

Was damn tired after the Malacca trip yest...couldn't move my body at all dis morning as I've walked for the WHOLE day yest...

well...I hav 2 wake up as well...to give my hair a new look^^

I wanted to straighten up my hair so much as I really miss my wavy long hair

My long wavy hair^^

and I AM REALLY BORED wid my curly curly hair...>_<


Me, my bro n my cousin sis reach the saloon at 1130am. Me n my cousin wanted to color our hair whereas my bro wanted to cut, color and straighten his hair...lolz YES he wanted to straighten his hair. We do not check the time as our hair is "making up" and suddenly my cousin sis shouted "Gosh! It is already 3pm..."omg...I never tot tat it will take us tat long and we dont realize tat the time have actually passes so fast...and yet our hair is still "under construction"...I wonder...why the time will pass so fast 1 huh??? Niway...I would like to share my sissy bro's photos as well as my New hair style...lolz
Cutie^^

He juz look like a sissy...lolz

The king of gamble...lolz

Look a lil messy but I like it tho...(didn't change my hairstyle...juz colored it and cutted it^^)


Mai "Nu" hair style...lolz
Hope tat I can make this hairstyle myself...as the hairstylist told me that

"it is very simple and easy"

0 comments: