Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 09, 2008

ABCD!!!

Really ABCD lo...

Been online since this morning ard 11am til now 2206, I STILL HAVEN CONTRIBUTE ANY POST FOR MY E-LEARNING AND DONE MY ESSAY PLAN YET. =.="

I WANT DIE LIAO LA...dunno what's the matter with me...ady read a lot...a lot...a lot of readings/ journals/articles still I can't get any clue/idea/point in order to support my argumentssss...

Apa la...WASTED THE WHOLE DAY but like doing nothing oni...

* The author(me) starts to mumble d...

how la u tell me...tot can finish today de ma coz 2mr got Hi-tea with a lot of aunties thn sunday will be mommy's day d...I got no time d man...how la like tat...I still owing sir 5 contributions and an essay plan...essay plan got deadline summore...if I didn't contribute those 5 by this week, next week I have to do 8 contributions d...I want long pia d la...I HATE E-learning la...been mention this sentence for many times d...haiz...how la now...now 10sth at nite d...still got so many work haven done yet...how to enjoy myself la like tat...summore 2mr buffet wil eat til very late de lo...but I really got no mood to study d la...can't understand wat the readings/ journals/articles talking about...yor...help me la...anybody out ther can help me ar...

Miyuki saw my pm and she actually asked me to join her to club later. She is going to LOFT.

*The author starts to mumble AGAIN!!!

Aiks...my boy don't go tat kind of place la...summore he don't like me going to those places...how le how le? Haiz...She say later will call me up and then see how wor...how le how le? Shall I go? But I worry I can't finish my work wor...I still got so many
readings/ journals/articles need to read summore haven get any clue/idea/point for my argument yet...then later my boy will starts to mumble there again...telling his mom don't like gals go clubbing...telling his mom said that he should "FLY AWAY" gals tat drink beer...but I really wanna release myself gao gao la...damn tension now...how le how le???Haiz...

SOBZ...


I NEED A COUPLE OF BEER!!! BADLY!!!


p/s. The meaning of ABCD is actually foul(four) letter words. As I am a good girl, I don't scold bad words...so...^^ hehe...

0 comments: