Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Time Not ENUF!!!

Gosh...today is thurs ady...
There are still a lot of stuff waiting for me to do...

1. Contribution for e-learning...still owing 5 readings...for this week and the week FAR~ B4...
2. Essay plan - deadline -> 12 May 2007(3 days to go but I still don't have anything in mind yet)
3. Facial treatment
4. Shop for my frenzzzzz bday present(Ruby and bell)
5. Grocery for UK
6. Pack my luggage
7. Eat all the Malaysian food b4 I leave to UK(so tat I wont b missing Malaysian's food...lolz)
8. Clubbing~~~
9. Hang out wid my sista gang
10. Go dating wid my sayang
11. Snap sticker photo with my sayang
12. Blogging...

lolz...I think I've spent all my time in blogging...tat's why my time is NOT ENUF...

Okie la...gonna get back to my studies d...buai~

OH YA...one more thing I've left out

13. BUY pressie for mommy...mothers' day coming d^^

0 comments: