Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Miao's rainy day

Well well...I am leaving d...yes...C U ah jian Malaysia^^


I wake up very early this morning...oh no...I should say...I had a sleepless night. Yea...I can't sleep well yest nite...mayb bcoz of the Hong Kong Tea tat I took, mayb bcoz I worry tat my assignment is not done yet...mayb I feel reluctant to leave my home sweet home. Well...I dash to downstairs after I've brush up myself and do prayers.(I use to be lazy in doing this all the while) Then...I saw my dad...I m still thinking how to ask my dad to send me to airport as I really wish tat he will send me to airport. I keep thinking and thinking thn...Dad the one who start the conversation first

Dad: What time is your flight again?

m3: I have to reach airport before 9pm. You going to fetch me ther?(I fast fast grab the chance and ask...lolz)

Dad: I tot your boy gonna send you ther?

m3: he said he dunno the way.

Dad: He dunno? Really? If like tat...2nite I will drive then...tell them to get prepared at 630pm, we will go for dinner first thn oni I will send you to airport.

YEAH!!! hehe...dad is sending me to airport...and my tears flow like anything...gosh...I m not tat close wid tat all the while but yet I cried. I tahan my tears and dash to my room...thn I cry like I've never cry before. At the same time, I scold myself "Miao, stop crying, you are such a useless person..."

aiks...ppl feel reluctant to leave ma...

Then...

My mom's frens and my aunt actually came over and look for me in the afternoon. They said that they wanna farewell for me. Interesting huh...aunties wanna do farewell for a "small little gal"...lolz

We went to Nelson Tan for high-tea. Aunt gave me an ang pau, wish me good luck in my journey to the west...lol...oh yes I am heading to a western country...lolz

Now...my tears starts to drop again...aiya...I think I miss my mom too much la...and all of them hav got the mommy smell ma...

I cried...thn...my aunt cry...thn one of the aunty cried and follow by the other one.

They are really funny...when my tears are dropping, got one aunty tell...

"aiya...u r oni goin for 3 mths oni...very fast thn you wil b coming back d"

after tat...HER TEARS START TO DROP D!!! lolz...oh man...she can take part in guiness record d...her tears can drop withing a second!!!

630pm...my dear came thn we went out for dinner after I've finished packing and double check my staff. AND THEN...my mom called up. SIgh...oh yes...I CRY AGAIN...yor...juz cant stop crying man...I wonder whn oni the tears will go dry so tat I wont cry...=.="

We went to Bullrun for dinner before we depart to the airport. My cousin sister actually came to airport. Wow!!! Can't imagine tat she really will be here as she ady farewell for me on last week saturday as well as yest nite...Thanks a lot Ah zhu...lolz

Alrite here are some photos tat we snap in the airport b4 I leave...


Mommy was @ Japan



My cousie n her Boy



Muai Lovely Sista Gang^^

Oh yea~~~I didn't cry when I've reached airport. I think my tears really go dry ady. I m very excited especially when I saw others are crying like anything. Wakakkakaa...well...travel safe my dear^^

I WILL BE BACK!!!(since it is only a 3 mths course...lolz)

0 comments: