Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mu@i FIRST SIP

My first sip of cigratte - Dunhill, menthol.

Went to club wid my cousins today. A farewell party for me. I told my cousie I wanna try one sip coz I don't know how a cigarette taste like.

My cousin's bf's cousin offer me and I took.

Don't really know how to smoke. I intimate how ppl hold the cigarette(put it in between of my fingers). I sip in, it is a little bit cold, coz it is menthol. That's all I can feel.

I tot of wanted to take a second sip, or mayb more, in order to taste the smell fully but I worry that I will get addicted to it. So, at last, I pass the cigarrate back to the guy.

Well...AT LAST I tried what I wanted to try since long time ago.^^

I wonder how I look like when I smoke. Shud hav snap a photo of myself - smoking.

Hmmph...I worry I will get addicted to it. Coz...I m feeling thirsty now. lolz

Oh yea...we went to a club named 3 kingdoms. ENJOYED MYSELF TO THE MAXIMUM!!!

I went up to stage and dance wid my cousin's bf for a couple of times and I danced a lot and a lot at our table. People were telling I am great in shaking...Wakakaka...

BUt BUt BUt...TRUST ME!!! I AM NOT A CLUBBING KAKI, K?

I M A GOOD GAL!!! lolz...

0 comments: