Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BYE Perfection

Today is my LAST day working for Perfection the Training Academy.

As usual, I reached Uptown at 4pm, together with Lindsay. Since today is my last day, I plan to do EVERYTHING and give my best to Perfection. I write the attendance book, I take attendance, on the air-cond of the classes that need to b use, fan papers, collect fees, answer calls, light up the candles, arrange the magazines...so on and so fort...

Been working for Perfection since the year of 2004.(After I've graduated from f5)

Yes I am loyal to Perfection and I've been trained to be a Perfectionist as well...lolz

Oh ya, I am a management Executive(staff) in this centre. Well, I do everything. From arranging the class to telemarketing.

Learned to do telemarketing which I hate the most...(I hate doing callings!!!)

and then customer service, photostating(oh ya, I am PRO in photostating as well...should I feel proud of it?), refill marker inks, cashier...u name it, I know it. lolz...

Hmmph...Perfection have only one centre when I started to join the management team and now...It already have 5 centres around Klang Valley. WOW!!! Bravo~~~^^

I use to be a staff in Desa Jaya, Kepong, the HQ. and then I stopped for my studies for almost a year. After that, I get back to work in Perfection again, but this time, I work at Selayang Jaya, the 1st brand of Perfection. In the month of April'08, me and Lindsay have actually go all the way to Uptown(Damansara Utama) to work. It is the second branch of Perfection.(That's bcaz SJ have got too many staff and DU need staff badly)

Well, don't have much feelings on my last day working for Perfection. Maybe because I've been transfer from branch to branch. However, I have to thank Perfection for training me as a Perfectionist

where

I will smile when somebody yelled or shouted at me

I will smile when I met a fussy customer

and no more shy-shy anymore.

and...most importantly...I learned to be a "pro" drinker...lolz

lolz...

Ciao, Perfection^^
Yea...such a "Leong Bing post"...lolz

0 comments: