Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 05, 2008

=.="

I looked at my handphone when I woke up dis morning

8:57am...damn...so early...come on miao, sleep back again...

There...I continue my beauty sleep again. I can't enter my dreamland again...and I saw myself appear in a school...

Cant really recall back avthing in the dream but

I remember my lecturer were asking me

"Have u recieved an email for ur senior?"

"No, why?"

"You were asked to meet up with the principal because of ur poor coursework mark"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, only you, and Ang."(I don't know who Ang is but in my dream Ang being categorize as a very weak student)

I turn my face to the other side and start crying

"I don't wanna study d...I really suffer a lot...I hate e-learning...it makes me wanna puke...I have to read a lot of readings and stuff but still cant contribute...I always feel like dying whn it reaches the time I have 2 contribute my work to e-learning..."

I knew it was a dream but I dun wanna wake up, I wanna let my dream go on in order to see the ending...but suddenly...

my phone rang...

the alarm woke me up...

and I found out tat...tears are dripping...

GOSH! I've got a nitemare...I think I really get tense-up by e-learning...

Whn oni I can STOP reading all those journals???

Kill me...can you?(Oh yes, the journlas are killing me...=.=")

0 comments: