Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Labour Day^^

Well well well...
A bonus holiday for me on thurs(coz I nid 2 work every thurs and the most important thing is...I need to "serve" my boss on every thurs).

Since it is a holiday...I should stick on my bed and force myself to sleep as long as I can...

but

but

but...

my healthy sista gang is having a indoor activity today.

Yes, it is our badminton day^^

SuetE booked the badminton court from 9am til 11am...which means I have to wake up earlier instead of sticking to my bed.

Asked my sayang yest if he wanna follow me for badminton

(We are on our way for "orang besi")

m3 : Oh ya...thy said wanna play badminton by 2mr.(thinking he will say NO without thinking and prepare to get disappointed...)

him: U wanna ask me 2 go along wid u?

m3: ...(er...no la...juz wanna "inform" u and hope tat u wil offer urself to go)

him: ok la...wat time? Dun say I always no accompany u la...

m3: (blur for awhile) Hehe...erm...9am til 11am


wakakakakaka...a bonus for my bonus holiday~~wow


thn at nite after the show he ask for KL drift dvd as exchange for the badminton day.

"If you cant get me KL drift tonite 2mr no badminton"

=.=" duh...apa la...

we were sms'ing...the last msg he sent to me
"so 2mr no nid go rite?"

I no bird him...caz I think I fall asleep d...lolz

830am

my handphone rang...ya...the alarm wake me up for the badminton session. I am a lil lazy and cant really wake up as I slept 3am yest nite. AND he summore sms say dun wanna go d...hmmph... I counted in my heart...see who is going for the indoor activity.

Got SuetE n her bf, suetE's 2 younger bro, LengC, bell, LengC's bro n his gf...a total of 8...

SuetE booked 2 court which means it will be just nice for 8 of them to play without taking any rountine...

hmmph...I shall sms thm n tel I might b joining for the breakfast oni and continue my beauty sleep...

thn...I off my alarm and stick to my pillow again...lolz

Suddenly my phone is vibrating

guess wat??? HE CALL ME UP!!! lolz(omg...I nvr tot tat he can wake up...and I tot he really dun wanna go d)

(trying my very best to make my voice clear in order to pretend tat I already wake up LONG~~ time ago
)

him: are we stil goin for badminton?

m3: Ya...

him: thn wat u doin?

m3: I tot u said u not goin d?

him: I am oni kidding...

m3: So u gao dim avthing d?(stil lying on my bed and closing my eyes)

him: not yet...wat time is the badminton again?

m3: 9am.

him:ok.

Walau...after he put off the phone I fast fast go and brush up.

AT THE END I HAVE TO LEAVE MY COMFY BED AND GO FOR INDOOR ACTIVITY.(tot I have got the reason for not joining the badminton session)

He reached my house at 9am.

him: I tot u dun wanna go for badminton d...whn I call u up u stil sleeping.

me:(gosh...I ady pretended tat I wake up ady man...duh...stil he can find out I m still in my beauty sleep)hehe...no la...wher got...I set alarm d ma...ady wake up de...

him: ya o? (thn he keep on telling bout his "maple"story)

I didn't sweat a lot today but he did...lolz


After breakfast he send me home and in the afternoon the same gang go to digital mall(excluded him).

I bought a skin for my laptop as well as a cooler...anoda RM50 gone d...sobz...

Suddenly think tat IF today is not a holiday, thn mayb I can get my wages by 2day d...I NEED MONEY BADLY!!!(not money minded but there are a lot of things tat I nid 2 buy and spend on.)

See lappie...I sayang u so much le...no money d but still I bought u a cooler and a new suit...muz b good whn u r at UK ya...(caz I heard Acer's motherboard wil always "kong" after a year and it is goin 2 b 1 year old d...=.=" really feel regret tat I bought acer d...haiz...but since I get u back home, I will take good care of u de^^)

At last I took off the old suit of the laptop(a plastic protector tat protects my laptop's skin) I tot of putting on the new suit immediately but right after I take it off, I find out that it looks lengzai and new instead.

So...I will leave u naked for a month thn oni dress up for u la...okie? (since u look so macho now...lolz)

Don't worry, u wont catch a cold as u r in Malaysia now...lolz hehe...

Now, let's take a look at my handsome yet macho lappie^^


Before


After(sexy le~~~)
The new new skin for him(sissy???)
aiya...nvm la...pink color is a trend within guys now...lolz
as well as lappie...lolz


The cooler~

0 comments: