Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

AT LAST!!!

At last...At last....AT LAST!!!

I went to clubbing^^

My colleagues were doing farewell party for those who are leaving Perfection soon(that includes me, lengC, Funny, WaiE n Ice) as well as celebrate Ruby's bday^^

People who joint us for the party
Bear
Edwin
Eng Eng
Eng Eng's friend
Mani
Moga
Yoga

Means, there are 13 of uS^^ Yeah...


Funny is the organizer for this party and the place we went is - Sanctuary^^ located at Mutiara Damansara, PJ.(The curve)

Well well...we reached Sanctuary at 11pm...and Ther The party starts~

I din enjoy much whn I first reach ther that's bcoz our table is juz right beside the Ice bar and it is so damn bright over ther.

I went on drinking in order to make myself dance but I din drink much.

Met a lot of friends...primary schmates, Secondary Sch juniors, Perfection Students(Gosh...so I m actually THAT old already...sobz...) and...those I don't know who they are but thy juz came and talk to me...lolz

who cares...when avbody is a lil drunken and get high...thy will just talk to everybody...(Oh No, I don't mean myself...lolz)

Hehe...yes yes...I AM NOT DRUNKEN and this time is my turn to take care of those who get drunk.

Name list of ppl who get drunken
1. Wai E(very drunk)
2. Funny(Get High)
3. Ruby(Pretend she is still ok)
4. Edwin(He said tat he dun wanna drink liquors...but...he get high...lolz)
5. Eng Eng(Drunk n get High)
6. Eng Eng's friend(Get High)
7. Others who are not listed above...all get high...

Which means...avbody get drunken...lolz

Well...but at least I know what I am doing...I take care of those who are drunken.

The future Air-stewardess
WaiE(left) and Funny (right)
Yes, yes...Thy r drunken...lolz


WaiE, she keep on asking others to drink and in return ppl wil ask her to drink as well, furthermore, she din take her dinner...so...she KO d...She cant move at all and her face actually look pale. My colleagues take turn to "drag" her to toilet in order to let her vomit.(She actually vomitted in the club as well...lolz...Eeee...so disgusting...Wahaha)

WaiE actually fainted after she hav puke for more thn 4 times(I guess) and she lied outside the Apartment.(A resto near sanctuary). Mani is with me when I am "babysitting" WaiE. Ther's a lady keep on screaming, shouting, crying...telling she suffers a lot...Don't think that she have got chance again n stuff...(Sat luen kut). She juz cant stop crying man...I've been sitting over there for almost an hour...and keep on hearing her crying and telling she really suffer a lot...pity her la...sobz...why love muz b tat complicated le? Why can't we just learn to let go le? Haiz...Kesian her...

While babysitting WaiE, Mani hav actually keep on asking me to take good care of myself whn I am at UK...yes I will...and he actually tell that...I look like a artist...and the different between me and that artist is only the skin color.



No kidding. He said I do look Beyonce...lolz...Well...I'll leave it to you to decide. lolz...WAkakaka...Beyonce man...she is so damn sexy n hot...lolz...



Funny...anoda gal...(and yes that's her name)she is the driver today...I saw her keep on drinking and she is not stable d...but whn avbody asked her

"are you okay?"

She reply

"Yes."

But from what I've observed...she is drunk. She keep on dancing wid a lot of ppl and stand on the chair whn ppl actually asked her to sit. Yes, she get high. Well, funny, just admit that...you are drunk...lolz...But lucky tat she still can walk herself to the toilet, just that she cant control her "body". lolz...

After WaiE had get up and went to vomit again, Yoga call me up. He ask me to bring WaiE out and then take care of Ruby. Yes...ruby is drunken...and whn the time I saw her...she is on the phone...I dare not disturb her...so...I choose to stand aside. Can't really hear her conversation but from her tune, she is like shouting o mayb arguing wid her boy? See? Anoda love love thingy again...why la gals always hav 2 suffer from love le? Haiz...

While I m looking after both of these lady, Yoga went in and ask avbody to leave...Yor...I still wanna go in la...sobz...(Altho I enjoyed myself earlier).

We leave at 215am(so early...) and I reached home at 337am. No, it doesn't take TAT long hour to reach my house, just that...since avbody is drunken, so we are 2 drive slowly and we hav 2 tail edwin go back home.(as he is riding a bike)

Posting wid the 3rd Bottle
Black Label^^


ENJOYED MYSELF GAO GAO @ Sanctuary^^

LOVE IT!!! Muax^^

oh ya...lucky tat I din meet up Patrick Jones...lolz...was worried that he wil be ther n can recognize me...lolz

0 comments: