Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Weather's fault

Went to check my email just now. Recieved an email from Sir...it is about the attendance performance for last week. I was a little worry bcoz I don't know if I did a good job in logging into the blackboard frequently o not. Phew...lucky...I am not included in the red list.

Sigh...if I really being highlighted, I think I will get mad and go crazy. (Coz of yest's depression)

I almost wanna cry(I think I cried) yest...Suddenly I feel very tension summore coz of the nitemare...I REALLY WANNA GIVE UP!!!

I even write it on my msn's pm

I DON'T WANNA GO UK D LA...I HATE ELEARNING!!!

I was depress for an hour or two...thn without doing anything...my mood suddenly become good and I do not think much ady.

I found out the reason after tat...

I become depress coz of the HOT weather...(coz after my sis turn on the air cond for few mins, the room turn cold and my mood bcome good^^)

Well...Now I know...weather does matter~

0 comments: