Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 05, 2008

DAY 13

5th may, the last day for his exam. He did not call me up after his exam until I msn him...

he said tat he is not in a good mood and will talk to me later.

I knew he is mapling...

Well...

I told him...I am moody...

he said...dun moody over here today...u moody I more moody...I din sleep since yest 4am til now...I am tired...

Oh man...I m not a robot...I cant choose my mood...

says wat?

My fren said tat he is bored wid me...he is using me and waiting for a newer one to come...I m only a temporary one...after he gets avthing...I wil b dump...

I tot of wanna msg him...telling...

Do you think tat it wil b better if we juz bcome fren? Which means...I wanna break up...but I just cant let dis relationship go...I don't know wat's the point of holding it...and I am tired...i know u r tired wid me too...or mayb we shud juz sit down n talk...

u said b4 tat...we dun own the same personality and thought...

I don't take this as a game...I compared the relationship we are having now to the past...to the past in the mth of dec n jan...Where's ur passion? I can see no more...

or u dun really know wat u want actually?

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHT!!!


0 comments: