Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help~~~

It is my working day today and I always wait for today to come so that I can contribute something to my e-learning.(One of the point I go for work - to make myself to be initiative in contributing my work at e-learning)

BUT I AM JUST NOT IN MOOD!!!

I m bored in reading all those "arguments" being made by my collegemates and I m tired in looking for journals in order to support my argument.

DUH...I NEED A GLASS OF BEER!!! or mayb a jug?

The music that's playing in my office makes me miss the club...especially the song

"The Way I Are"!!!

http://www.youmaker.com/


Dance, drink n drunk is all I want for this second!!!

Oh god...juz let me drown together with the music and beer!!!

Let's chill out!!! lolz

ANYONE???

* But I think I need more help in order to push me harder n work in e-learning...=.=" or I shall make myself drown 2geda wid the journals and e-learning...(Kill me, can you???)

0 comments: