Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lindsay's 22nd Birthday Celebration^^

This is the "N" years for us to celebrate lindsay's birthday. Today we choose to have our dinner at Marshe, The Curve. After that we have actually divided ourselves into 2 groups, one group go for clubbing and the other one go for Karaoke...

Well...as I am a "outgoing" and "hyperactive" yet those who loves to dance...I join myself into the clubbing group.
(actually it is because it've been sometimes since the LAST time I touches beer and I think I m thirsty...lolz)

We went to scarlet first, and we have actually choose "hide" ourselves. There're not much people over and those who stood beside us are white collars.


m3 in Scarlet^^



We ordered one jug and I didn't drink much as I m driving that day. It's quite funny in looking at the reaction of the people who have actually get drunk. I saw a aunty(age ard. 30 i guess...) she keep flirting with her colleagues(all uncles, age ard 30, 40...lolz), and dance "CLOSELY" with them, I dunno how to express my feelings towards such situation...(shall I call it funny or disgusting???)

There's a gang of GALs standing at our left hand side...only GALS...or maybe I shud call them as Lady(age ard. 25++). Well, they are quite frenly instead, we have actually toasted with them. As they are all LADIES...the uncleSssss...standing in front of our table have actually came nearer and nearer towards our table...yes...they wanna Woo the ladies next door...and I am forced to move further...I keep moving and moving...until I can't reach my beer...duh...The ladies didn't bother them as they are enjoying themselves and it actually make the Uncless
"potong stim"(new term learned frm Wai yee at the same day^^)

The songs played by the DJ in Scarlet sux...thus...we bottoms up our beer and it is only one jug and walk off...changing our location to Sanctuary^^(Wow!!)As I m walking to the exit...I m a lil regret in changing the location...that's because...I SAW A LOT OF LENG ZAIssssssssssssssssss here...duh....=.=Well avthing is too late...

At Sanctuary^^



Alright, we came to Sanctuary, it is no longer crowded as before and AND I see NO LENG ZAIsss here...so disappointed man...the songs here are GREAT and I didn't stay long in the pub. I went out and take a breathe. Suddenly...

Suddenly...A guy came to me and talk to me
(Shud b a Malay, guess)

He said: Hi, why are you looking so sad?

M3 : ...(I turn my face to the other side)


Him: I m fine with every language, what language would you prefer? Hokkien? Hakka?

M3 :English will be fine for me.(Gosh...I have actually answered him)

Him: I felt sad whn I saw a sad face appearing over here, come on, this is a happening place, you should b happy.

M3 : ...(I turn at him and force myself smile)

M3 : Mayb bcaz I m tired, I need a break. I danced too much inside just now.
(Shh...I am telling lies...as I didn't dance much inside...)

Him: Oh really? But I didn't see you dancing inside....niway, Patrick. U? Oh plz tell me your real name as I dun like to lie, I didn't lie to you neither.

M3:(Well, I didn't tell much ppl that my name is Cade, so...)Cade.


Him: Alright Cade,
(and he take out his name card - Superpetz), well I m selling kittens...bla bla bla...(cant really remember the content as it is not important to me...lolz)

M3: You are only selling kittens?
(Ops, it's like a lil...rude in asking him, I don't have such intention in looking down at him, it is so happened that I wanted to get a puppy and I tot mayb I can get from him)

Him: Well, you know because I am doing malay market so...and he keep on Bla'ing again...so promise me you will give me a call or sms me by tomorrow?


M3: I say, okay.(Duh, you will forget who m I by 2mr, so...I m oni keeping an empty promise)

but he actually reach his last finger out and wanted to make a promise wid me, and tell me all those curse if I din msg him.


m3: Yea, I promise I will cal you, if you the nxt time you see me here you can actually come to me and scold me.
(Well, I am leaving to UK soon and I don't think you will remember who m I...wahahahahaha...lolz)

Him: Alright, I gtg now, my buddy waiting, I'll wait for your call.


M3: OKay, see ya. (and I dash myself very fast into the pub again hoping that he won't find me ard if I m in there)

Him: Hey, niway, you looK hot....
M3:(LOLz...wakakakakkakka)Oh...thanks.(Turn and run...)

Hehe...actually I am not trying to show off...I've been to club for several times and this is the first time that got guy actually came to me and talk to me...lolz...(maybe bcaz he is drunken o he lost his contact lens)

Well, thanks Patrick Jones, I will remember you^^(I m stil wondering wat race he is...)


I am a lil moody 2day...my frens who went to sing K didn't want to go back as I m being left alone...(anoda 2 of my frenz...lost d...)

kept on sms n calling them but thy seems like ignoring me and enjoying themsleves over there...and end up sms me n ask me to go back 1st...=.=


I lie to myself that I m actually drunk...I sms my bf and crap a lot...arguing...blaming him for not accompany me....dis n tat...and thn I told him...


"if you have got no feel on me, x love nor like me thn juz dump me, u dun hav 2 feel responsible for the sake of you started it 1st..."


He call me, I din answer
I send my fren a sms, telling them I m goin back and walk myself to the car park ALONE

I cried...I felt disappointed with my frenz...I am like...not being concern...Sigh...

Suddenly I felt that I NEED A BIG HUG!!!

I drive myself to my bf's house and hugged him... he don't like me going to all those places and I actually didn't get a FULL hug from him as he complain my hair is smelly. I leave my car at his house and he drive me home. I reached home at 0335am. He message me right after I enter the house "Dear, don't argue anymore, k? Love you...hehe"
(quite sweet tho^^but I hope nxt time he wil tell me face 2 face lo...xD)

I think I am not drunken but I just wanna release myself, and I dun feel enuf...so I will be going to Pub again nxt time...b4 I leave to UK. I MUST HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!Lolz... Duh...WHAT a day~~~


These are some photos of the day...
Lindsay,
the Blurday Gal^^


Candid^^





0 comments: