Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Happy Birthday To Char Siu Bao

Project 365 #184

Happy Birthday

Char Siu Bao^^


MUAX

=3 =3 =3


Dearie Char Siu Bao is already One Year Old! This is so so so unbelievable! Happy to see Bao Bao have grown from a palm size to an elbow size. The day I brought Bao back to my house is on 22nd November 2008, he was tame, cool and quiet, he barely bark. Was worried at the very first few days when I brought him back as he just get his first jab few days before I bring him home and if he is not being taking care well he will get fever. Glad that he overcome that "hard" week. I toilet trained him since the first day I bring him back. Yea, now he know wher his toilet is, he will go to the toilet himself when he wanna pee or shit BUT only when his mood is good. =.="

I brought Bao go for 3rd Jab in the month of Jan'09. He caught a fever tat time, and yea, I caught a fever at the same day as well. ><" I was so so so worry that I stay almost whole day bside him to see if he is alright. So yea, he is still now in the house living healthyly. Char Siu Bao is a very talented, talkative(sometimes), playful, 38, frenly and fierce(sometimes) doggie now^^And Yea, he is always desirous of food and will always stick to the ppl who have food wid thm ><". NOw, he is being toilet-trained, know to give hand-hand, five, sit, down, and will only eat when I give him instruction and yea...he know how to shake his tail now^^(I barely see him shake his tail and the first time I saw Bao shake til behli geng was the time my bro's fren pay a visit to my house, and he is a guy)AND he will shake til behli geng when he saw a guy! Oh Bao...are you gay?! ><"


Glad and happy to have Char Siu Bao as part of my family. Thanks Char Siu Bao for bringing joy, laughters to all of us. Thanks for bringing the family closer. Thanks for making daddy become a more homey person. Thanks for giving me a chance to take care of you, to know more bout doggie and become a very patient person. Heart you always, my dear Char Siu Bao. I will never ever regret in bringing you back to my home.

AGAIN.

Happy Birthday.

Welcome to the my family.

muax. =)

0 comments: