Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Cave @ PJ SS2

Project 365 #189

The cousies bunch

feat
Told my cousie tat I wish to go out. She suggested to date another cousie of us for lim teh session at nite. Sis who have got exam nxt day tag along as well. =)

Concentration at work helped a lot today but jamming on the way home makes me felt sux. The scenes keep on repeating in my mind. Mum called while I am jamming, "gal, concentrate in driving ya, drive safely" she said. Mum knew I will think a lot. *sigh* such a big gal stil nid ppl to take care bout me...><" I shaked my head to wave away the scenes when they appear in my mind everytime.
Headed out wid cousies and sis after I've took my bath. Heard lots bout The Cave one year back but din grab the chance to pay a visit coz I tot it is well-hidden somewhere in PJ SS2 which is hard to find. Accidentally saw it the other day and...oh well...it is really well-hidden in PJ SS2 makan makan area...in between the shoplots where I wil never ever tot of. I always tot it is a independent resto/building. LOLz. ERM. The interior design is nice and it have got enough privacy space for everybody who go there ANDDDDD thy have got wifi. WooHoo~~~The food are delicious and thy have got variety of choices for beverages and desserts. The price is a bit cossy but it is seriously a very good place to hang out and spend the WHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE day there with enuf privacy space.
We ordered some snacks, bevarage and desserts. Errrrrrrr...their choco dome is super duper yummilicious bcoz it is srsly FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of chocolate...advisable to share it. We ordered Tiramisu as cousie said their Tiramisu taste good. Hmmph...The Cave's tiramisu hav berries inside and I guess this is the special point of it. Errrrrr...still heart the Tiramisu @ Italiannies...XD Hmmph...I am willing to pay for the enviornment in The Cave tho. LOLz.
And...

below is part of our activities...


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Tat's wat happened whn ther's only gals outing.


Sorwee la cousie

have to "betray" you a bit bit 2day

><"
lolz
Wish you had a great laugh!
Bwahaahahha
Cheersssss~~~

0 comments: