Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Collegemates gathering day^^

Project 365 #186


3 lads camwhoring in XiXiLi fitting room.

The room is so grand and huge!!!

I RIKE!!!

Whooppsss...

it's the gathering day^^



The very last time I met my collegemates was my birthday last year and this year CNY which is more than half a year ago!!! Woots!!!!!!! Time srsly passes fast~


Okay. The reason for meeting up this time is to do video shooting for one of my collegemates in wishing her Happy Birthday. RIGHT. VIDEO SHOOTING AGAIN! I just did tat 3 mths back. The bf of the birthday gal wanted to give their gf a BIG surprise in asking ppl ard her to do video shooting in order to wish her happy birthday. I wonder if this is a trend this year and dis is the 2nd time I did this year ANDDDDD I did loads of those video shooting yearsssssssssssssssss back when I was in my college time. ><" Boring sial. Hey guys, can't you just be creative a bit?! =p. Oh well, I don't have one tho. Wahahahahahhahaha...


Okay. Thanks to my collegemate's bf, the collegemates get to gather together and crapz a lot^^Saw my fren who have become very slim...jealous sial...heard my fren got bf ady...wah liau...LOLz. (got tone one wor...dun play play...lolz)Everybody changed in somewhere...both physically and mentally of course. Errrrr...oh well I only get to chat with one of them and I actually spent the whole gathering session wid her AS SHE HAVE GOT BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG news to share the kehpo me. Wahahahahahahahah...


Wanna know? Nehhhhh...the one who hav got bf lorrrrrr...Hmmph. She is always a independent, tough, workaholic anddddddnd yea, she have got a bf now and it is out of my expectation bcoz I din get any hint from her after she have been dating for few months! wowowowowowowowowoowoowowowoowo~~~she can keep secret very well. So do I. LOLz. Nah...not sharing her BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG news until she reveal herself to her frenz first. XD. Gratz gal^^





0 comments: