Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Mooncake Festival^^

Project 365 #179


That's dearie cousie and me.

Having makan-makan Fest at home again.

Tonight's theme - Steamboat

Slurpeeyummilicious~

Full SIAL!


It's Mid Autumn Fest aka Mooncake Festival again. It've actually come so fast before I can smell it. Oh right. Mayb Bcoz I enjoyed too much for my paint wall holidays. ><" Right. Whenever there's any festivals, marmee will be the organizer to welcome all the relatives come over my house for makan-makan fest. Oh well, even when there's nothing special, when she and the aunt nxt door hav got the mood to do it, then makan-makan fest will b held at my house. My mum juz like to cook, cook and cook. She loves the house to be full of voices, she love to serve people food. Envy? That's wat made a fat me. Still ENVY?! Come and be fren wid my mum thn. lolz

0 comments: