Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 09, 2009

Bye, Pinky Monkey

Project 365 #185

Photo attached is not related to my cousie's wedding photo session

This is the only photo tat can barely see

the pinky monkey

that hang on my bag.

Pinky monkey left me today.

T_T



This is not the first time pinky monkey run away from me, however I get to catch him back everytime when he tried to escape. BUT, this time is an exception. I lost him and he will never be back. T_T

Was on my way walking to Opis dis morning and I suddenly heard ppl whistle me from the opposite road. I ignored it and walk very fast but that guy did not stop his action. I felt safe when I reached Company but forgodsake...I realized that the pinky monkey is not hanging on my bag anymore. GOSH! =.=" I shud have "entertain" the ppl who whistle me...sigh...hate the perasan me now...Who wil so free go whislte you early the morning you biatch! =.=" LOLz


Tried to search for the pinky monkey after work giving myself a very BIG hope bcoz pinky monkey been lost and found for 18239127497491619 times =) . I tried to look at every corner on the way I walk to the car BUT...I cant see any sign of pinky monkey. *SIGH*


So yea, Bye, my pinky monkey and you are free now.

=.="

Oh crapz.

Will buy your siblings back if I see any in the shop.

XD



0 comments: