Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

meetingsss

Project 365 #191


It's meeeeeeeeeting day!!!

Meeting my frenz, frenz, frenz and frenz.

XD

Attached above are some of my primary schmates^^



Wokay. This is the biggest ever primary sch gathering, Gratz the organizer who hav successful in making this happen^^. I only catch the bunch up at 1145pm. 20 of them were still there when I arrived. Manage to say "Hi" to everybody and see everybody's faces after 11 years. XD. Wootsss this is so so so cool!!! Yea rite...after saying "Hi" to them, we actually greet each other good nite and "Bye". Bwahhahahaaha...everybody is ready to leave when I arrived. Yea rite...the gathering actually starts at 9pm but knowing everybody wil always be late...I've decided to join them a bit later...that's bcoz I am always the first person who reach the place whnvr there's a gathering or outing...even when I am already late from the time they set to meet up earlier. =.="


I told the organizer that I am having meeting. Ya. Meeting. A last minute decided meeting for the up-coming event. XD. Guess I shud pick up a time management course. =p


My fren actually asked to go nite market and to hav a short meeting for up coming event at the very last minute. NITE MARKET!!! I always wanted to go but can't find kaki. So, how could I miss this chance?! Furthermore, as one of the "organizer" for the up-coming event, Ishud turn up for the discussion. BUT...I've promised the organizer to turn up for the primary sch gathering. ARGH. I am in dilemma. I really wanna go P&M but...I can't just FFK my primary side. So, I told my fren that I will be late due to meeting widout explaining more. Then, I joint the P&M and meeting session. Ya rite...whack me...the biggest lie I've ever told and I felt guilty. But well, at least I turn up for the primary gathering...and...ya know...I dun own a good memory for my primary sch life. So yea. Turning up last minute will be a good choice for me.=)(stil defending for myself....blek)

0 comments: