Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 12, 2009

=)

Project 365 #188

I wish I could come back again

to this place.

I miss the peacefullness...

I do.



Had sleepless nite. Went to work freaking early. Tears juz roll down uncontrollably when I tell my kelics that Bao had passed away. Oh well, my tears cant stop dropping for the whole morning. Gahhhhh...I just cant control myself. Manager came in the afternoon, she saw my face, she asked "are you tired? or sad?" "sad" I answered. *sigh* Many people asked me to take leave, I wanted to...but by going home early doesn't make any different, or mayb worst. Being alone in a quiet place is not a good choice today. I asked myself to stay tough till the day end.



The sky outside is dark from morning but I plead and prayed very hard that it won't rain, bcoz, the stupid me...I nvr tot that Bao wil get wet in the box. I shud hav get him a wood made box instead of those paper box. ARGH! Was thinking if I shud get him out and move him into wooden made box. One of my frenz said since Bao is being buried ady, he will be fine, don't worry too much. BUT, I just can't stop thinking. I told my cousie about putting an umbrealla on the top of Bao's place. She said "if you do so, ppl wil tot ther's something under the umbrella, and thy wil dig it out, do you want it?""and even if you cover him from rain using the umbrella, he will still get wet bcoz the water wil come from the side as well". OH CRAPZ!!! I nvr tot of any of these...=.="I am srsly not a meticulos people....Then, I told another fren of my about it. He said " you know those malay, thy juz buried wid a cloth under the ground, just take it as a malay funeral." "we did him a chinese funeral" I said. But...hmmph...he did *tink* me a little...I mean...malays buried the only the body under the ground widout coffin and this is their tradition for yearsssssssssssssssssssssssss so...Bao will b fine. Bao will Un me. XD. So yea, my heart cheer a lil.


Cousie offered herself to come and sleep by my side, to accompany me. Hell yea. I seriously need somebody to be bside me at this very moment and she is just the right person. I feel no empty wid the companion of cousie. We didn't talk much, but, yea, I feel much much more better just to have somebody with me =) (of course it have to be a right person la...><") Thanks cousie to stay wid me whn I am sad. I cherish it. muax.



Alrite. It din rain for the whole day. I am glad. I fall asleep very quickly as I had a sleepless nite yest and...the storms actually pay a visit during the midnite. I mumbled...I said thousands of sorry to Bao...I can hardly move my body and run to the place where we buried Bao and cover him wid umbrella. Oh crapz. I guess I have just being comfort well by everybody around me, asking me not to worry and Bao will understand.


Bao, sorry for leaving you alone over there and get soaked by pouring rain. Sorry. and. Sorry...

0 comments: