Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 09, 2008

10th day @ Liverpool

Sunday^^ should be a holiday for myself but...I gotta rush for assignment...sobz...wake up at 9am dis morning. Struggling in the blanky hoping that I can sleep back again...but I starts to get dizzy...Well...buzz myself off out of the blanket and start my new day thn...

Was sitting in front of the pc frm morning til now...(I took some rest and went out for an hour in between) yet...I haven finish my assignment. It is only a 1500 words essay but still...I've got no mood to do it...Well...mayb I've got the perception where 1500words is only a small amount and I can actually manage to do it...

Went out wid Marcus for dinner. He ordered Kebab...some sort like foldover in McD @ Msia. I din make any order as I've took my dinner at home^^

Well...yes...up to this second...there are still a lot of things waiting for me to do...
I nid to do reading...preparation for 2mr
thn I nid to do my assignment
nid to wash my clothes...
and stuff...
but...
I think I manage to do it...lolz...hehe

Alrite...tat's all for today!!!


Oh yea...my sayang is goin for interview tomorrow at Shah alam.

Sayang!!! ALL the BEST!!! If u think u can, u can^^

muax. Love ya^^

The nice and beautiful view that I wanna share wid u today^^

can you actually see the moon???(2210)


Juz like a drawing~

It's already nite time
snap this at 2235

0 comments: