Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Parade @ Liverpool

Ther's a parade today, on the occasion of...a governor's bday? or "welcoming" the summer?? Diff seniors give diff answer and I oso blur blur...

Alrite...if not mistaken, it starts at 1pm at Pall Mall. We waited for the parade to pass by at Marybone. Juz in front of my hostel. Yes...thy do pass by the hostel tat I m staying^^ hehe...

My fren said tat it is quite warm today, so I've decided to wear short skirt, singlet and a sweater. BUT when the time I get down...it is freezing...oh man...I felt lazy to go out and change my skirt(altho my hostel juz near by), so...I am goin to TAHAN!!! hehe...

Didn't see them practising earlier...coz in malaysia...ther wil always b a lot of rehersal before the BIG day.Their parade is simple but nice^^ can see tat thy do avthing thmselves...like deco n stuff...


Starting


Yes...horse...thy even shit on the street...lolz

Blue~~nice color

Cute kid...the red hair^^

She actually came in front of us
and show us how enjoy she is!!!lolz...

The only sexy lady we saw
she can shake very well

These kids are juz too COOL!!!

She is a guy...lolz

Tut-tut...jing gong jing gong~~~

The parade is long, it takes like...one hour time to finish??? They are frenly tho...coz whn the time we asked to thm snap photo wid us...thy will feel glad to do tat^^ erm...ther are some other photos in others' camera...hehe...will upload some other photos whn I m Free...lolz
Buhbai~

0 comments: