Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Faculty Induction

Anoda Induction day...this is for the academic one. IT IS REALLY A VERY LONG~~~~~~~~journey frm my hostel to the Uni, Dean Walter building...=.=" It really takes 30minutes to reach the Uni wid condition - non-stop walking with a fast speed. GOSH...tiring man...

We went to pay our school fees today. After tat Dr. Iqbal give us a short briefing as well as Niki, the head of department. Aiks...now I can feel tat the pressure has come. Tat's really scary...I had sandwiches today for my lunch. Oh yea...Sir said tat British always take sandwiches as their lunch. I ate quite a lot but yet not really full...all the sandwiches are filled wid CHEESE~~~YES...CHEESE!!!I m thinking...if I eat cheese and bread everyday...EVERYDAY!! I think I really gonna b fat...gosh...I dont want this...BUt...I found out tat I really love eating whn I came to UK...darn...anybody out ther can help me? Stop me for eating so much? I m here to diet...sobz...aiks...

Snap dis outside of Dean Walter building
Thanks pen the photographer...lolz

GOSH!!! MY KAKI REALLY GO PATAH LA...cant imagine how m i goin to walk myself to Uni everyday like this...30minutes tru and 30 minutes fro...without stopping and fast speed...=.="
will dis help me in keeping fit? wakkakaka...

0 comments: