Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Stella's day

Well well...it's thurs nite...normally we wont b having class on fri.So, today we have decided to take a bottle of drink tonite^^

Yea...it's stella's nite.



We took the drink downstairs of marybone, at 1st floor. There's a space for us to actually sit ther and chit-chatting.

Me, Miyuki, LengC and Yan Qi are the participants for the stella's nite.

Feel a lil bit pai seh whn I step into tat compound, tat's bcoz avbody can actually see us frm their own room's window. AND everybody will know who actually went down and take a drink. Summore we are gals man...so...I've actually "cover" myself wid my sweater's hat, so tat nobody can actually recognize me.(coz ther are not much ppl having curly hair, and not much ppl wil hav such a BIG bunch of curly hair...lolz...)Well...I m juz TOO outstanding...lolz

Hmmph...whn we started to drink. Terence(our senior) have actually came out frm a door. I saw him...and a guy...I starts to guess...is he the one? The "how"? Whn I m guessing...I actually heard terence telling tat guy

"ther, she is ai theng"

I m like blur...but I turn my head to the other side so that thy cant see my face. Then, thy went off.

After tat miyuki have actually tell me tat Terence was telling tat guy tat I m the gal who dance wid him tat nite. YES...he is the guy. The "how". Hmmph...Well...I din get drunk yet but I din hear Terence telling tat. Well, mayb I interpret his context wrongly. BUT...the point tat I wanted to point out is...

He doesnt look like the guy tat I saw tat day, where I still remember he is quite tall...but...he look ok...(I think...lolz). Feel pai seh whn I get to know he really is the one, aiks...I really dunno wat I shud do at tat moment...mayb I shud smile at him?

Aiks...I m really a failure in PR field. sobz...Miaoyi...CAN'T u juz b a lil frenly????!!!!

Got a lil regret tat I din say Hi to both Terence n How...coz...I shud show my frenliness...

hmmph...I wil go and face the wall in order to think about it later...lolz

Nitez mates n Love^^ Cheers~~~




Oh ya...Stella is a brand name of the beer^^

0 comments: