Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 13, 2008

my room, my hostel

Been here at Liverpool for 14 DAYS yet I forgot to do a very important thing.

That is

INTRODUCE MY ROOM, MY HOSTEL

well well...I am staying at marybone, phase II in Liverpool. (find me out if u r at liverpool...lolz)



This is wher the adventure begins~~~

The fridge monster!!!
What is written on tat small lil tiny paper???


Oooo...it's the menu for the week^^
we even hav nasi goreng kampung~~~

Obviously this is the kitchen^^
and the dining room

Living room in the kitchen


The living room

No no...this is not wat u think...
it's only my room's no...lolz


Keys to enter my room~

U wil c dis 1st whn u enter my room

I bath in the "fridge"


See??? It really looks like a fridge

And...
dis is my room


My working area

I spend most of my time wid my laptop
sounds like I m a nerd...=.="

Things tat keep me being a "beauty"...lolz


Books tat I nid to study...>.<"
sobz...


Mommy...see? my bed is tidy~lolz
Bought dis at Chester...
forgot to share it earlier~lolz

My top-up voucher for 3 weeks
ady spent...15pounds...OMG!!!

No...I din spend tat much...


Not forgetting...sharing u some photos of my Uni^^ Dean walter's buildings



Had enuf???
I had enuf...lolz

Hope u can stil recognize me...lolz

Alrite...this is the compensate for not blogging for almost a week^^ hehe...

0 comments: