Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 13, 2008

FCUK

Went to community hall 2day after we've watched Big brother's show. Well...we are lucky today bcoz ther's no one watching the BIG SCREEN!!! WOW~~~hehehe...we tot of watching the naked news but ther r too many guys inside...tat makes us hesitate to turn into the adult channels.

Then...a group of gals enter the hall. Thy are frm our course. When the time thy enter I heard a gal telling..."See? I've told ya" duh...u dun hav to shout so loud...u r oni telling ur frenz...not me...rite? or u actually wanted to giv us a hint...letting u to hold the controller? Well...whn I m still choosing which programme to watch...I've actually tune in into a channel tat's quite bored and suddenly I heard tat gal telling "can ask thm to turn on some music?"

FINE! I AM NOT TUNING IN INTO ANY CHANNEL TAT U ASK FOR AND I M NOT GONNA LET YOU HOLD THE CONTROLLER!!! tat's really rude

then I tune into Big bro...

She said..."Big bro again???"

FINALLY...I've choose to watch sex and the city...

The gal said..."wat the fuck? Sex and the city?"

I really get pissed off...no...I m not gonna let u hav the chance to hold the tv controller. Then I stick to sex and the city and start watching it.

While I am watching the TV...I keep hearing tat gal mentioning the word

"FUCK", fucking...bla bla bla...

I really wanted to ask her

Is the 1st word tat u learned when u know how to talk is "fuck"?

Since u like "fucking" so much...juz go and grab a guy n fuck up la...wtf...=.="

ISH!!!

Alrite...we've been ther frm 11 to 12pm...and we decided to go home...coz avbody is tired. I tot of turning off the TV. Coz I know thy wont know how to tune in. BUT it a lil too late...coz the fucking gal came and ask for the controller and ask us not to turn off. Alrite...ther u go...hav fun and enjoy.

When v are goin out...a staff actually went it...it seems like he is telling them the community hall is closing.

WOW!!! tat wil b great if it is wat we are thinking about!!!

LengC choose to climb the stairs to see if they are being asked to come out frm the hall. And whn we are climbing up to the 5th floor...YES thy are coming out!!! WOW!!! I LOVE YA MAN!!!!

See? Tat's the pay back for being rude? Alrite...mayb she dun hav the intention to offense anyone of us BUT...the way she talk really offense...

After thy came out frm the hall...thy actually play games outside the hall...on the street.

The are quite noisy tho BUt not as noisy as those who are drunken everynite and talk very loud...

THEN...a westerner tat stay...below our floor keep on shouting

"HEY!!! Wat are you guys doing ther? Get back to your room! Stupid Chinese. Chinese PIG!!!"

Wow...this is the 1st time I heard westerners calling us Chinese Pig...I shud hav feel happy bcoz thy r being scolded but I din.

I feel unfair.

REALLY UNFAIR!!!

Every MIDNITE ther are a lot of westerners get drunken and talk very loud downstairs whn thy pass by our buildings. BUT no one shout like tat young guy. Scolding stupid or pig...

and I think this is the 1st time the Chinese having fun down ther(altho it's a lil bad to play games out ther during the midnite coz it wil disturb others) and ther...the chinese get scolded.

I wanted to find out who the guy is so badly...but I juz cant climb out frm my window and see who it is.

Well...IT IS REALLY UNFAIR!!!

WHY DO THEY SCOLD US CHINESE PIG???

FCUK U!!! DARN IT!!!

0 comments: