Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

KFC!!!

We had KFC today for our lunch!!! wow!!! Kinda disappointed wid the KFC here bcoz...it is much more diff compare to Msia.

I miss Msia's KFC.

They dun hav Thai Chilli sauce, dun hav spicy chicken and their original flavour chicken is not as delicious as Msia.

I wonder why...sobz...

Can u believe tat we have actually spent rm65 for a bucket of chickens(10 pcs) and 4 small packs of chips and Drinks are not included. Even we dine-in at KLIA's KFC oso not tat expensive. =.="

Well...The chickens' size are not as BIG as Msia and it doesnt taste the same.

The wet towel

Wonder if it's the same?
Dont' think so...


Mango & Orange Juice
99p

The plate~

Well...sauce provided
ketcup
and mayo & BBQ sauce???!!!


Small small pack of fries


The bucket of chicken
This is to prove tat
I really makan KFC at UK...lolz

Aiks...shud hav stick to our original plan. Makan subway...

Well...I swear I will get a day to eat Subway!!! No matter wat happen I WILL insist tat I wanna eat subway!!! lolz...

0 comments: