Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Anoda WEEK again...

Hmmph...din blog for almost a week again...Yea...was busy wid my assignment(busy online tho...lolz..)

Okie...let's see what i've done in this week...lolz

I've actually write these down

Read ur readings miao!!!
(and I m stil blogging here...lolz)



No more choc...
(wu wu...I can live widout it..sobz)


funny? I wish it really can push me up in doin my work~ i put those juz right in front of me. Up to this second...it is quite useful tho...I did control myself in eating...and I will force myself to study whn the time I see the word Study.

Other than that...I've got this on my notice board as well^^

My AIMS!!!!!!


and the planner(prepared by Iqbal)

For the mth of
June


For the mth of July

For the mth of August


the pink one wil b the date i hav to pass up my assignments, green one will be meeting wid supervisor and b lue color one wil b the date for exam. AND the yellow color one...one and only one...it is my trip to Lake District.

See? I so busy...really very bz...every week oso being colored wid diff color. AND i've only got one day to go on trip nia...so kesian rite...haiz...

Well well...wanted to share anoda news. I've get back my result for Intro to mass comm project. The 1st thing I see is the lecturer who marked my paper.

It is Rhia.Rhia is a lecturer that always give us HIGH marks. So...

I've got 69~ wow!!! hehe...altho I nid anoda mark to get a FIRST class but still I m happy wid it. I did put afford in doing my assignment but Rhia is really too good...lolz

BRAVO~~!!!

I wish tat the coming paper wil b mark by Alan? Ned? Gosh...how I wish it wil b Rhia again...

RHIA!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!


m3 on 190608

0 comments: