Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

1132

"Knock knock knock"

it's already 1132pm and somebody is knocking our door. Feeling scared tat ther might b a stranger wanted to enter our flat, all of us hav actually get out frm our room and see who's tat.

Pen is the one who open the door.

It's her ex-housemate.

I tot he is here to look for her...so I enter my room.

Then he said"erm...I nid help frm u guys"

I heard tat and I went out frm my room again.(u know gals sometime very "8")

He take out a A4 size paper trying to show us something and put it vertically. There're a lot of boxes and some names on it. He ask us to guess what is it all about...and...

Yan Qi: "I love you"

he said:Yea, this is the thing tat i nid u guys to do for me. I nid some of u to on and off the light on 24th June frm 2245 to 2300.

and the "I love U" will appear~

WOW!!! FANTASTIC!!! lolz...

OMG...so romantic man...he hav to approach 150 ppl in order to ask the help frm them. He said, so far avbody is helpful, gals wil b very excited wid it and guys are willing to help

WOW!! cant wait for tat day...hehe

wil try to snap photo if I've got the chance~

0 comments: