Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Disco Nite^^

In order to welcome the TarciansssSss our Uni have actually organized us a disco nite^^
well well...frm the very first day we get to know about this, we are still struggling if we should go? or not...coz it is a lil too far from our hostel...we need to take 30 minutes walk to reach the student union building.

It rains in the afternoon and we tot of cancelling the plan...but thn...the rain stop in the evening. There, we decided to walk ourselves ther wid heels altho it is far...(gals are like dis...wanted to b pretty thn anything...lolz)

After we have watched the Big brother show(an assignment given by lecturer, yes...we are forced to watch it but we love it...and today is the 1st day it launch^^lolz) we walked ourselves out in dis freezing and windy nite

Got a lil disappointed when we have reached the place, bcoz the music and enviornment is not really tat nice compare to KL and seniors say all the clubs in UK is the same...well...since we have walk so far~~~~~away frm our hostel, still we decided to stay.

Posting in the toilet...lolz


We ordered a "mug" of beer for everyone of us and I actually bottoms up wid one of my fren.(I really nid beer to make myself high in order to dance~)

Get to know a lot of seniors over here tho...but cant really remember their name as well as their face(coz it is quite dark inside) The seniors here are all very FRENLY

While I am enjoying dancing suddenly there's a senior came over and give me a bottle of vodka. I got shocked but still I take it and take one sip. Then, Terence(anoda senior) came over and tel me tat he is drunk, ask me not to worry so much and take the drink. So, I took it and share wid my flatmates. Well...can I say this is the 1st time stranger bought me a drink in the club? hehe...yes...it is my 1st time...I think tat senior is really drunk...lolz..wakakka...

Vodka wid...???


After I've share my drink wid my flatmates, I go down to the dance floor and dance again. Yes I admit tat I m a lil drunken and I nid to dance to make myself "staying up clear"...and then...tat senior came and introduce himself...cant really remember his name now...sth sounds like "how"???

well...I told him I am Miao. He wanted to dance wid me but I dunno why I juz cant dance. Thn my frenz came and rescue me^^hehe...thanks a lot my flatmates^^muax

they really came and rescue me for a couple of times. Then come to the end, I saw all of them are snapping group photos. I dunno where did I get the courage, I went to join all of them myself, alone,(coz my flatmates dun wanna snap) and whn I've post myself well, anoda senior came and put his hand on my shoulder and snap wid me. THEN...suddenly a very strong energy get me up frm the floor and keep on "spinning" me ard...I m shocked and scared...GOSH...is tat "how"...frm the time I realize I am "flying" in the air, I think I've been "spinned" for 3 times??? Ther's once where he almost fall down...gosh...lucky he din...I asked him to let me down...then...he actually peck on my cheek...gosh!!!OMG!!! When the time he let me down he tel me "dont worry, I m oni playing wid u"

I've got no reaction at all at tat time...I really duNNo wat reaction to give...I run to my flatmates...thy know tat I m being "spinned" but thy din see it...nobody hav actually come and rescue me at tat time...

Mumble mumble mumble...
gosh...I shud hav slap him? but I din...coz he buy me a drink...and Terence told me he is drunk and he is my senior...aiks...like tat lo...even my bf oso nvr spin me like tat...now he spin me like tat...how la...yor...no good...

And after tat when he is leaving he actually approached me. I tot of he is oni asking for a hug...BUT...darn...he peck on my cheek again...dis time wid sound summore...=.="

How shud I react...u tel me la? sumtimes I juz think tat I cant protect myself well...and I really feel tat...alrite...he hav actually bought me a drink, and he is my senior and he is drunk and he is oni showing his frenliness and...and and...alrite...my fault tat I don't know how to "stop" all this...

Well...had fun tonite...AGAIN!!!^^ hehe...but I hope tat...the seniorsSSssss will not recognize me anymore when we meet up...coz I really dont know wat reaction to give...

After the party, a group of guys actually walked us home. They even offer their jackets in this freaking cold nite. Thanks gentlemen^^

OH yea...I still have got the market value^^ hehe...

P/S: wil try to upload the seniors~~~photos once I get the chance to snap photo wid thm^^

Something I wanna share today

the fireworks @ liverpool(view frm my room^^)


0 comments: