Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

After a week @ Liverpool

Attended study skill seminar today. It is the very first day for us to attend the class at UK. We walked ourselves to John Foster Building, which is 30mins away frm our hostel as well. Well...cant really concentrate while the lecturer is teaching. The topic for today is - Study skill.

mayb bcoz I cant get use wid the slang...I started day-dreaming after a few minutes when the lecturer is speaking...her slang is really...gosh...What the H are u talking about?

Then...I read all the notes myself instead of listening to her. After tat I try my very best to understand her language and I actually jotted down some notes on my notes...hehe...I do concentrate in the class...^^

After the class, me and my frenz decided to visit the library as Iqbal asked us to do so. Tot of borrowing some books frm the library but cant get myself one after I've searched for one hour. Had McD today as my lunch. Actually earlier we have date LengC n Kai Xin for Subway but thy cant make it, so...we have decided to eat McD.

Muai nugget set
medium set cost me 3.89 pound


I ordered chicken legend but the staff gave me nugget set...=.=" I am like...well...my fault...I cant speak well...and I can't make thm understand my language...=.="

Duh...so...I forced to eat nugget wid no sauce...I don't know why thy din give me the sauce. Stupiak...like look down chinese like tat...ish...apa la...1st time ever I had a not-delicious McD meal. summore cost me almost 4pounds...=.=" Really wanna go and long pia d...

After the lunch, me, miyuki and yan qi walk ourselves home. A good "excersise" for us to digest our food after makan^^

VJ is here. He is one of our senior too. He brought us the rice cooker^^ YES!!! Can cook rice ourselves ady^^ hehe...but we haven buy any rice yet...>.<"

Went for a walk wid Marcus and LengC in the evening. We went to Princess Dock. It only takes us approx. 15 mins to reach ther? Well...nth to see tho...and I cant smell the sea...no sea smell wei and it is freaking cold...apa la...lolz
Princess Dock
Posing myself...hehe... the wind is really strong^^



Oh ya...on our way to Princess Dock, we have actually find out an interesting building. Here you go...



P/S: will upload some other photos as soon as I get the photos from marcus^^

0 comments: