Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Tak Fok HK Seafood resto

Project 365 #276

Dinner at Tak Fok HK Seafood Resto

a small "farewell" for KK

b4 he fly to Miri for FIVE weeks.


So yea. Pat Pat suggested to have dinner at Klang to eat seafood. I suddenly tot of this cheap yet tasty seafood resto which is sumwher at Kepong(nearer). Recommended this resto and straightaway get "approval" from him. As it is a very famous seafood resto, it will always b pack and we will always nid to Q for the table especially it's weekends.


Pat pat send sms out and asked everybody to reach at 8pm in order to Q for table. Oh well, due to heavy rain...we are all late...especially my side. Lucky KS and Alex reached earlier that thy Q for the table and they got the table very fast. Told him wat food to order thru phone and yea we reached ther around 9pm. Kinda kena boom when I told that I am still at home when thy called me at 830++ pm...and yea I fatt lan cha in KK's car. LOLz. OH shiat. Image gone. AGAIN. XD


The food are not really tasty as what I had before...which is few years back but happy tat I get to eat crab. *slurp Went to Laundry for after session and we played "sap mm yee sap" and "bao jin dap". XD. Pat pat starts to be talkative and active in the gang tho. Or to say me and cousie are kinda like getting closer wid him? Ohyea, Pat Pat the one who suggested the games to play during the drinking session at laundry. No doubt it's srsly fun! Went to Sanctuary for 3rd round as some of them wanted to dance. Head back home at 2sth and dozed off.


Received call at 4sth and there...I stay wide awake til 7am...Get my butt up...brushed my teeth and ready to go out for the funeral. Hate myself that I can't sleep nom matter how tired I am. =.=" SLEEPY AND TIRED SIAL!


Oh Ya! Got my hair done today. Curl and colored wid Dark Olive. XD Nice greeny head. XD

0 comments: