Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's Lim Soo Soo's BIG Dae!!!

Project 365 #283

Heapi Buffday to Lim Soo Soo

XD



So Yea. We had dinner at Betty's Midwest Kitchen and the food are all superyummilicious can!!! I love the dog food -chessy gravy fries, Rib and and and and their mash potato *SLURP As the resto is kinda pack for us to do celebration, we changed to a Bali style resto in order to blow the Birthday cake. I got Lim Soo Soo a super damn cute sheep yam+vanilla fruit cake. I heart dis cake so muchie since the first time I saw it...which is few months ago...wanted to get tat for somebody's bday but juz can't get the right person...so so so AT LASTTTTT I found Lim Soo So suits this cake so muchie and I decided to get this cutie sheep cake for her. (coz thy both are super duper white.)XD


The dinner starts at 730pm where after the celebration at Bali resto it's only 1130pm...which is consider still EARLY for everybody. Yea...tat's bcoz we are all used to go out late...Head to Millenium square for 3rd round. Ordered a tower of carls tat cost only RM50++ and yea...tat's the end of the day.


Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my dear Lim Soo Soo!!! Best wishes and may ALLLLLL ur dreams come true. XOXO.

0 comments: