Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy Birthday to Markie

Project 365 #271


Heapi Happy Birthday.

XD


Best Butt Ever.


Yea I know Markie I wil b ur Best Butt ever (as I've guided you and walked you thru loads of things XD). LOLz. Time passes fast and this is the fifth year we know each other. Markie added me at frenster 5 years ago as he saw my photo appear in both of our frenz - sinyee's album. He earlier blamed sinyee did not introduce her a cute gal like me. XD. Oh well. He is another "victim" that got cheated by my camwhore photos that I posted at frenster last time. Yea I remember he once told me that he got totally shock when he saw my normal/regular secondary school photos that sinyee shared him when he was at her house. He actually double triple confirm with sinyee if that's me and yea...he somesort like kena "conned". LOLZ.


But well, we still made good frenz and always share our thought 2geda. Oh ya. We know each other thru frenster and always chit chat thru msn and sms, which means...we never met b4 until 3 years back...yea I know it's like kinda "dangerous" t be so close wid somebody that I don't know or to say nvr meet in real...but but but he is Sinyee's fren ma. XD Hmmph...our "first date" is a movie watching day. HMMPH. We dated to meet in front of California fitness. I reached and sat on a bench while waiting. He came and called me, asked if I am wearing orange shirt with very worry/sked voice. I saw the orange shirt gal(she is a very tall and fat gal...like Susan Boyle size liddat...><"), I chuckled a little and ask "why? you never expect me to b so "HUGE" in size?" He said no and I saw a tall skinny guy walking towards the orang shirt gal. I asked him to stop where he was and walk to him. I said Hi and he is like some kind of relief. He said he was going to say Hi to the orange shirt gal ady. XD. Oh well, the date is better than what I tot coz I srsly worried that we wil run out of topic. =)


Opppsss...okay. Enuf of the story of Markie and me. Now, he have got a sweet 17 galfren(which is already his 4th wth i m srsly a failure) which is srsly sweet til meltz(i know coz he always share me the sweet thing his sweetie did for him) and I believe that you can maintain your long distance relationship well. Remember the word - TRUST.



Happy Birthday Marcus^^

XOXO

0 comments: