Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shop til droppppppppp


Project 365 #298


Okay.

This picture has got nothing to do with the title.

BUT

tat's the movie we watch today ma.

*tsk tsk


"Welcome to the seafood land, the world la LaLa" Yea. I said this when me, sis and cousie entering the BTS building. Yea I know it's my second home. D'oh. That's bcoz of the similar hairstyle I have last year and ppl ard me start telling that it was my second home. ARGH!!!! Still, I got the same hairstyle this year. ><" So Yea. We do shopping at BTS. The main reason is bcoz BTS sell loads of shorts compare to other shopping centres and the choices are variety and it's CHEAP! Went to the shops that solely sell shorts. Gah. No nice stocks. Potong stim betul. Then we start to shop around and enter every shop which have got "everything RM25, RM15 or RM10 banner". Cheap Sial can! AND I bought a lot...until I dun even know I've spent all my money in my purse. TT_TT. (summore hav to borrow from sista...mempersiasuikan betul) Shiatz. I bought few tops(that's bcoz of evil cousie) and skirt and pressie for my cousie at oversea. Hope she like it whn she saw it. Teehee.


Oh ya. The Spy nxt door. The 3 of us went for movie at 7pm. So Yea. Jackie Chan likes to blend music, funny things with kungfu. AND ERM. Okay. I guess majority of the money have gone in hiring Jackie Chan to be the main cast. (low cost product la...><" lolx) ERM. You may pick a wednesday to watch this movie if you are Jackie Chan's fans. Till then~

0 comments: