Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bee Z week =/

Project 365 #278 - 282


YEA.

It's srsly a Bee Z week for me

A VER RI DAE OT

=/




715am - wake up from bed
745am - stuck in the jam on my way to opis
845am - reached opis and start BCC
920am - breakie wid kelic
935am - starts to work
1pm - 145pm - lunch
730pm/8pm - leave the opis
830pm - reached home
1030/11pm - PIG


Yea. Tat's my daily routine from Monday til Friday with an hour or two OT everyday(no extra pay for that ><"). Wokay. Everybody knew that I dun take lunch BUT by knowing myself that I wil b working overtime...I asked myself to hav a break in the noon...but not everyday. The beginning month of the year wil always be freaking bz and yea I can hardly breath in working two people's workload. Loads of requestssssSSSsss from everywhere *faint and everything is urgent. *faint twice I am so stressed out everytime when I see the requestssssSSSsss. *Grrrrrr I make noise at my place everytime I saw those request and sometimes it's too loud that my kelics asked if I am okay. Yea I know I shud hav control my temper but I CAN'T. ARGH! Srsly have to train my patient well coz make noise or not...nobody will hear it(I mean those ppl who requested the work) and I wil still nid to do. =/ *cry twice I din get to talk to my mum, my family members for almost a week. Everytime when I reached home and get bathed it wil b time for her to go to bed. I nid to talk. Srsly.


SIGH. M so depress on Wednesday and I so wanna ask my mum "Can I quit my job by not finding any job first?" Tat's bcoz everytime when I tel my mum I wanna quit my job She wil say "U get a job 1st b4 you tender"....*double cry. I am so so so demotivated by seeing the non-stop requests and...alright. I guess it's bcoz I get no increment...no nothing..."BOSS I WANT MONEY!!!" Owh I mean...at least gimme some "bonus" like trip or a little bit of money(as I m working two ppl's workload) to motivate me? Yea I know the economy is not good BUT GAH. I need motivation and I've been quiet for so long...I need somebody to comfort me...tell me that "THEY TOO, have got no increment when thy are being confirmed from probation period, and no increment when thy hav worked for a year."



On Thursday. I tot...Mayb I shud change my working enviornment and I recalled that ther's another department asked me if I m interested to join the team. I talked to them and yea...I told thm I m interested to join the team.(and I remember ther's increment...I REMEMBER THY SAID SO! AND I SRSLY NID MONEY BADLY.) Oh yea. I have got a dolphin toy in my car(dearie's cousin's pillow), Sis wore the halo that I got as bday gift on the dolphin which is so cute and and and...this morning when I hop into the car...I've got this interchange feeling that I tot I saw Bao in the car bcoz of the furry halo. Srsly miss my dear Char Siu Bao badly. Owh...mayb it's him? =). Feel sweet in thinking that he is in the car.


Friday. Talked to the team. Confirmed to join the team. (with no increment...*triple my cry crapz tat ther's no increment bcoz I heard somebody who is coming back hav got increment by rm400 =.=" I looked at thm talking wid me telling lies widout a glimpse of eyes...Oh welll..tat's the world that I m stepping into...and I have to learn in order to proctect myself) Oh well. Yes or no $$ I guess it wil b good for me to change the working enviornment and to go to another "stage" in the field. I know. More hard work to come but I guess...it is worth it in the future. So Yea. I told my mum bout it. YEA. After Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...AT LAST I GET TO TALK TO MY MUM. ><"


They said he wil appreciate our work, he wil know and he is always a fair person. AND I CHOOSE TO TRUST THE WORDS. Please don't disappoint me.

0 comments: