Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Zouk 6th Anniversary

Project 365 #349


It's Zouk's 6th Anniversary

AND

I am heading to Zouk

AGAIN

after last week.

Unbelievable!!!



Owrite owrite. I srsly dunno when is Zouk Anniversary during the last Friday I went Zouk and I seriously never ever tot that I wil be going to Zouk today! Imma now clubbing-kaki. *proud-nya ><" So Yea. Cousie msn'ed me and said her fren ajak her to Zouk this sat, which is 2mr...and then I ask "why not 2day? it's Zouk 6th Anniversary." Dearie cousie who doesn't club really went to ask the guy and others from the gang if they want to go club. ZOMG. AND there...we are all heading to club AGAIN. With the same bunch. Srsly unbelivable. Siao Can! It's hatter theme and I actually clipped a pinky feather cowboy hat on my hair. Oh well...at last I get to use it after 6 mths it hide in my drawer. LOLx.


We reached b4 11pm, ordered Black Label tat cost RM373 for 6 entries and head into the club. xD We actually went to tour around Zouk...from Phuture to Main Room, Barsonic, Velvet AND I srsly find Phuture is my love . Unbelievable. I phuture. Aiseh man. How could it be? I tarak suka poppy which used to be my 2nd home ady...><" Oh Well. After the tour, I starts to gulp couple glasses of liquor and proceed to the dance floor. Wee~~~Imma so loving the nite with behli NICE musics being played...it is much much more better than last week Friday! Undeniable that I actually got so high and yea...I am "missing" some of the parts in what I did when I try to recall later on. GOSH. How could it be??? But lucky I din do anything wrong or totally out of my own expectation...I think I din...else my fren would have told me. =p


So yea.

It's a crazy funky nite with the bunch of frenzzzzz



[jac,miao,kk,ks,miyuki,alvin,cheryl,pat,eric,darren,jeremy]

0 comments: