Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Jam Jam JAM!!!

Project 365 #324

Nice view from mah opis huh

like Xmas tree liddat

btw

It is taken at 8pm

and yea I am stil at Opis...



"Good morning massive jam" is what I always shout in my heart when I am on my way to work. Stuff my mouth with lollipop became my daily practice to avoid myself dozing off from the jam. Yea...lollipop is the one! lolx


BTW,

that is the view that I get to see everyday when I am at Opis after working hour...and the ways to escape the massive Jam will be either leaving the Opis at Sharp 6 or after 730pm. Ritee...it's impossible to leave sharp 6 bcoz the requestsssssSSSsss will always come at the very last minute. =.=" BUTTTT the jam 2day took kinda long as it haven't end when it is already 8pm...and I actually stayed in the opis til 9pm yet the Jam is still there...=.=" Don't wish to continue with my work and there I go stuck myself in the Jam. Oh well...for I shall thanks the jam that trained me to be even more patient. lolx


update : The massive Jam is due to the flood at Pudu. ><"

0 comments: